Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

aaccckk...thats my nessy!
Old 28 Dec 2008, 20:33   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default aaccckk...thats my nessy!

hi every one!

well i have finally been given a b**** slap to start fantasy(again) by my local gw manager.
so i have chosen the powerful ogres!!! and m theme for them is going to be....scotish!!!

similar to my commie orks i will need to model hats and hair. AS WELL AS BAGPIPES FOR THE MUSICIANS!!!!!

any thoughts...

ps will post pictures soon

two of the best film quotes EVER:

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Congratulations, Monkey! You just bought yourself a fighting chance!
jacktheodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2008, 21:16   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default Re: aaccckk...thats my nessy!

Any thoughts? Well. Great idea, will reserve judgement 'til I see the execution =P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Circus Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 12:20   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

execution...i think i just wet my pants......oh no that's just my cola!!! phew!

any way i will also put my army list up and see where i can improve (if any body suggests so).

i hope the models will not insult any scotsman/ woman...due to the fact i am planning to buy a giant and convert him to have a few(3 or 4) keggs pf beer on his back and one in his hand!!!!

blue worm

One crow, sorrow. Two crows, joy. Three crows, a letter! Four crows, a boy. Five crows, silver. Six crows, gold! Seven crows, a secret never to be told.

Old 29 Dec 2008, 12:28   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blue worm.
i hope the models will not insult any scotsman/ woman...due to the fact i am planning to buy a giant and convert him to have a few(3 or 4) keggs pf beer on his back and one in his hand!!!!
I don't think any rightminded Scot would be offended ;P
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 29 Dec 2008, 18:32   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blue worm.
execution...i think i just wet my pants......oh no that's just my cola!!! phew!

any way i will also put my army list up and see where i can improve (if any body suggests so).

blue worm
Lots an lots of beer wouldn't offend us. Mispelling Scottish, will :P

I'd reccomend Greenstuff kilts, beer, and beards. Also, the colors blue and white should be present together on the model. Not telling you they have to be, but they are Scottish colors.
Old 30 Dec 2008, 08:07   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

yays more feedback!!

well i am using blue and white as my war paint and green,redd and white for the tartan(hope that's spelt right). the kilts...they are really hard so i am going to put a the tyrant/bruiser by not gs but by using the female maneater heres a linky (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...tCatGameStyle=, i will saw the model at the waist and transplat them together!! he will have the alternative scheme of white, black and white tartan (to make him standout you see).

well thats all for now...ps how do i post pictures!

Old 30 Dec 2008, 10:05   #7 (permalink)
Shas'O

It's not hard to green stuff a kilt.

Strictly speaking a kilt should be pleated at the back and that'd be slightly more difficult, but nobody's going to care if you don't do it. All you need is a rectangular piece of green stuff and wrap it round, then make a sporran. Which needn't be more than a blob really, I mean, you're gonna paint it.

You may call me Circus.
Old 02 Jan 2009, 18:03   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

ok guys, i am back after a green stuff scottish frenzy!!!!!

i have made the ogre bulls and leadbelchers some tams!
the gutlord in the iornguts has william wollis like hair!
musicians have bagpipes!
and gnoblars....they aren't that important (cannon/gun/arrow/anything fodder)

so here my 1002 list:

brusier:
heavy armour
wyrdstone necklace
greedy fist
great weapon tol.182

ogre bulls x6
iornfists
crusher
bellower
standard tol.290

iornguts x4
gut lord
bellower
standard-rune maw tol.262

gnoblars x24 tol. 48

lead belchers x4 tol. 220

so any hints/help. cc welcome

Old 05 Jan 2009, 14:25   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to danton tyr

SCOTTISH PEOPLE ROCK!!! WOOP
im scottish YAY ... what you have to include is some neds or something like that. i live in glasgow and the most weegie ( glaswegian) thing is neds... pm me if you dont know what a ned is you can pm me.
oh and you need to use a william wallace type model. i love that movie... it makes me so proud to be scottish
"I am the Bringer of Pestilance, the Giver of Plague, Disciple of Decay and a brother to an unstoppable force! All this I was given by the Lord of Decay, Father Nurgle. And my father has seen fit to give me a name. I AM MALATOX!!! Now, tell me what does you False-Emperor give you but his Infernal ssilence?!"

danton tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 17:36   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

well malatox, i am!(i know change of plan)
i am also gonna show how to make him as well!!!!! so you can make your own! woot!

i can tell you what basics you'll need to make him now if you want:
suitable model..in my case it's the imerial maneatermodeling putty/green struff for the hair and the tunic and kilt
spare parts....preferably hands, heads and arms
thick plasticard for the sword.

the maneater will arrive at my local store at thurs days so thats a long wait for me......2 more days!ahhhh!

by the way no one left feed back on my list yet!! please do because i am taking on the shop manager on sunday..he uses betonnians (fast buggers!) any tips

but