Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Orcology
Old 17 Jul 2008, 19:32   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian
Default Orcology

Orcology also know as Goblinology the study of orcs, goblins and green skins alike. how many breeds are there? Warhammer Chronicles 2003 printed rules for 4 exotic breeds of goblin. I'd like for you to post yours either background or rules background would be nice. don't forget this isn't just about goblins it's about all green skins so lets hear your Ideas.

KQD
-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
wyrd_ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2008, 11:34   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Re: Orcology

I've always been interested in some Ogre sized Black Orcs, some even crazier experiment by the Chaos Dwarfs. You can easily use Iron Gut Mercs as a rare choice to fit them in the army.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 08:59   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to wyrd_ian
Default Re: Orcology

I've been playing with an idea of goblins growing in wyrd stone, for a long time I couldn't think up any really back ground or rules for them untill I started on my chaos dwarf codex (posted later) where I've got some story line for them but I've decided to make them a regiment of renown.

need help choosing names

wyrd stone goblins

(goblin wizard)
is a level 2 wizard
does not produce any power or dispell dice
can only use the law of metal

M 4 WS 2 BS 3 S 3 T 3 W 2 I 2 A 1 LD 6

Killy stikk
(name) killy stikk is the tool use by his former master to sacrafice / slaughter the wyrd stone goblins in order tocontroll the winds of magic. during the magic phase instead of useing power dice to cast spells (name) can sacrafice a goblin from his own regiment to add a D6 to his casting roll. Also counts as a halberd in close combat.

(name) revenge
magic banner carried by the standard bearer as normal, the banner is a totem of everything shiny stolen from the lab of their former master. If the banner is ever captured by the enermy the banner expoleds causeing 2D6 S4 flaming hits and the banner is lost so no victory points are won.

wyrd stone goblins
M 4 WS 2 BS 3 S 3 T 3 W 1 I 2 A 1 Ld 6

armed with close combat weapons

Mad!
The realm of chaos mix with what little mind these goblins had as left them a few mushrooms short of a basket. The wryd stone goblins are mad and thus Immune to psychology.

Warp eyes
Seeing the ever changing world of chaos the wyrd stone goblins have an uncanny abilaty to avoid hostail winds of magic. The wyrd stone goblins have a magic resistance of 2

(Name) with 9 other goblins one standard bearer and one musician cost 135 pts
the size of the regiment may be increased at the cost of 5pts per wryd stone goblin.

KQD

-Disney: He's the puppet master, both our damnation and salvation. He rewards our successes and punishes us for our hubris (often in subtle but horrible ways). I suggest we do our best not to anger him, he is the greatest asset to our campaign and potentially the most fearsome foe we'll ever face.
wyrd_ian is offline   Reply With Quote