Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Empire vs Lizardmen Beginner to Expert? 1.5 to 2k
Old 12 Apr 2008, 19:37   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Empire vs Lizardmen Beginner to Expert? 1.5 to 2k

New to fantasy and I would like get an army that can carry as a beginner to Veteran.

I have a starter army of Empire (the one with the burning Wizard) is this a good starter to expert army.

My second option is to sell this army on ebay and get a Lizardmen, looking to do 1500 to 2k.

I really like the Lizardman and their background. I have both dex's and have yet to decide which one to do.

WT
Eldar Blog http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59588.0
My Non-Breaking Flying base for http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59730.0
Wolf-Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2008, 15:40   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to arguleon-veq
Default Re: Empire vs Lizardmen Beginner to Expert? 1.5 to 2k

Both are fine. Empire are easier to use but Lizardmen are more powerful with certain builds and if you know what you are doing.

Both are good f or what you are looking for more so its just about what you like more really. Neither are like High Elves or Brettonians who are both very easy to use and with a lot of power.
Old 13 Apr 2008, 18:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Empire vs Lizardmen Beginner to Expert? 1.5 to 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arguleon-veq
Both are fine. Empire are easier to use but Lizardmen are more powerful with certain builds and if you know what you are doing.

Both are good f or what you are looking for more so its just about what you like more really. Neither are like High Elves or Brettonians who are both very easy to use and with a lot of power.
Thanks for the input.

I am not really looking to win lots of games in Fantasy. (that's what 40k is for, took a third in my last RT Tourney the other week).

I want something I would enjoy playing and modeling so looking at Lizardmen that might be new side project when I get tired of working on my 40k stuff.

WT
Eldar Blog http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59588.0
My Non-Breaking Flying base for http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=59730.0
Wolf-Tau is offline   Reply With Quote