Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

after playing warhammer do you go back and play 40k?
Closed Thread
Old 14 Aug 2006, 15:49   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default after playing warhammer do you go back and play 40k?

i play 40k for at least two years have three armys 3000+ tau ,1850 death guard ,1500pts dark eldar but now all my freind are playing fantasy and all the young kids at my store are play 40k i start fantasy as well with dark elves it so much more funner to me then 40k but i still like 40k i just dont see my self play against any one because all my freinds are in fantasy .My girl want me to sel at least two of my 40k armys should i

Death Guard win 13 tie 0 lost 2

dark eldar wins 5 tie 0 lost 1
Old 16 Aug 2006, 21:03   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: after playing warhammer do you go back and play 40k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank
i play 40k for at least two years have three armys 3000+ tau ,1850 death guard ,1500pts dark eldar but now all my freind are playing fantasy and all the young kids at my store are play 40k i start fantasy as well with dark elves it so much more funner to me then 40k but i still like 40k i just dont see my self play against any one because all my freinds are in fantasy .My girl want me to sel at least two of my 40k armys should i
I like both games... because of the differences in each. Currently I'm swinging more the fantasy way (meaning: I've gotten my entire Tau army to tabletop quality and am back to painting my Druchii again... including my recently purchased and assembled COChariot woohoo). Of course, I'll probably take my Tau and my Druchii to the game shop and see who i can get a gaming going with.

I'd say as far as selling armies goes, there are three options.

1. Screw that! An army takes a lot of work to put on the table. It's an investment in your time. Stick to your guns and keep em all.

2. (Probably the best advice I can give you) Compromise. Sell ONE army (the one you play the least, or plan to play the least, and sell them. Then get her into the game/hobby by teaching her how to play with the remaining two (If she goes for this, wouldn't it be ironic to find out that she likes the army you just sold?)

3. Sell the two armies...

Old 19 Aug 2006, 08:53   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to firewarrior123
Default Re: after playing warhammer do you go back and play 40k?

firstly. I think its good to be open minded about things, so changing to fantasy may not be such a bad idea. and secondly, sell the army that you like least and plan to play with the least.
Closed Thread