Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The forces of chaos
Closed Thread
Old 11 Mar 2006, 16:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: I live in the real world, a place you will never see, since you are stuck in a prison: a prison before your mind, a prison i like to call: The Matrix. You're not missing much.
Send a message via MSN to i dont play 40k
Default The forces of chaos

As you all know, there are three forces of chaos: mortals, dameons and beasts. In one army, you can have all three of these forces mingled together. Mortals and daemons going together, I can understand completely as they're both direct servants of the chaos gods. Beastmen, on the other hand, only exist as a freak accident of what happened when the gate to heaven broke down and chaos mutated everything nearby. So why would these beastmen suddenly want to ally themselves with this mostly organised force?
Old 11 Mar 2006, 18:05   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Stooga
Default Re: The forces of chaos

Most beastmen are worshippers of Chaos in one way or another, just like Marauders who often aren't direct servants under Chaos, but follows and worships it to some degree.
Closed Thread