Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.
Reply
Old 26 Apr 2009, 09:17   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 510
Default Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

As title says. If your from N'Ireland post and say hi. You might even get a game out of it
__________________
Waaghsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2009, 23:06   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ireland (sure&begorah)
Posts: 407
Send a message via MSN to D Black
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

Not really from N. Ireland but im in Belfast alot

(from Dublin but im sure you know that ye get alot of us up there on weekends)
__________________




Quote from: Wargamer

Metal fans are allowed to use stereotyped generalisations of other types of music. Why? Because the "avatar" of Rap and similar music is a binged up black guy who holds his gun in such a way as he will probably shoot his own foot off in a gunfight. The avatar of Metal is a bearded, unwashed Scandinavian guy who kills you, your family, your town, your country and the neighbouring country because there isn't much else to do up in the snowy fjords of Vikingland.
D Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2009, 23:33   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 510
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Black
Not really from N. Ireland but im in Belfast alot

(from Dublin but im sure you know that ye get alot of us up there on weekends)
Hi there D Black, Whats your army then? Been playing long? Also do you come up for the warhammer or for the beer! lol
__________________
Waaghsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2009, 20:43   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ireland (sure&begorah)
Posts: 407
Send a message via MSN to D Black
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

to answer your questions in short: Check over my profile picture,
Since i was 7
& Beer (well Cider but, ya get the point BOOZE in general)
__________________




Quote from: Wargamer

Metal fans are allowed to use stereotyped generalisations of other types of music. Why? Because the "avatar" of Rap and similar music is a binged up black guy who holds his gun in such a way as he will probably shoot his own foot off in a gunfight. The avatar of Metal is a bearded, unwashed Scandinavian guy who kills you, your family, your town, your country and the neighbouring country because there isn't much else to do up in the snowy fjords of Vikingland.
D Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2009, 22:05   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

Sorry to resurrect this thread :-[ but i cant let a gamer go on without knowing were the gaming clubs are in northern ireland.
1st there is table top north which plays out of the boat club in Belfast
www.tabletopnorth.org they get together every Monday night.19.00
2ND is northern wasters they get together every other sunday at the Michelin athletics club in Ballymena (near Ballymena rugby club) 2.00-22.00 forum.northernwasters.com
nireland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2009, 10:11   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 510
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nireland
Sorry to resurrect this thread :-[ but i cant let a gamer go on without knowing were the gaming clubs are in northern ireland.
1st there is table top north which plays out of the boat club in Belfast
www.tabletopnorth.org they get together every Monday night.19.00
2ND is northern wasters they get together every other sunday at the Michelin athletics club in Ballymena (near Ballymena rugby club) 2.00-22.00 forum.northernwasters.com
I there, How many 40k gamers are there on average?
__________________
Waaghsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2009, 21:40   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Default Re: Looking for fellow 40k gamers from N'Ireland.

TTN you only get a game of 40k if you arrange it on their forum to be honest with about between 4-6 gamers mostly RPGs played there. Northern wasters is mainly 40k and fantasy with six tables for each they are also into the tournament scene. I have only been there twice myself, so far.....
nireland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2011, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Default

There's also a place called Arkham in Glenlo or there abouts Lisburn Gaming Club also Creative Destruction in Portadown is a great spot for 40k gamers and I myself play fairly regularly check out http://www.facebook.com/JDAM40k fan page for links to most of the gaming areas in ni as there ain't to many.
huntersmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello fellow Gamers! tycho85 Introduce yourself 1 29 Jun 2010 16:20
Hello fellow gamers Postalmonk Introduce yourself 1 19 Apr 2010 02:01
Greetings fellow gamers! Webwolf Introduce yourself 1 15 Mar 2006 20:40
greetings fellow gamers fire_dragon2775 Introduce yourself 4 04 Jan 2006 19:15