Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Announcements
Closed Thread
Old 25 Jun 2007, 17:05   #11 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Gada Mazaha Send a message via MSN to Gada Mazaha
Default Re: Announcements

Here's a forewarning, army bashing of any army or type will not be tolerated. This includes every army, Marines, Tau, Chaos, etc, etc. This is a place for discussion, not complaining or frustration. I aim to keep it that way.

Keep this in mind.

[hr]

- At all times, eh folks? - Phage

Because we both watch you... Creepy, eh? ~Gada
Old 15 Nov 2007, 15:38   #12 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am pleased to see that there are some good threads going on here with useful dialogue and expression of opinions. I am also pleased to see that the grammar and spelling have improved a great deal over the last while.

I would like to remind those that have not felt the need to improve on their spelling, grammar and quality of their posts to re-read the Forum Guidelines (you did read them, didn't you?) and understand that the community as a whole is generally inhospitable to those that feel they are "above" these guidelines, but very supportive and friendly when we are all on the same page.

Thanks for helping make the Tyranid board a good environment for discussion and support to other players.

Old 23 Dec 2007, 23:12   #13 (permalink)
Shas'El

Some of you might notice you received karma for seemingly no reason at all. This is from the Tyranid Mod staff, spreading out the Christmas cheer to those that have been helpful this year. Thanks to you all!

~Gada

[size=1][i]Merry Christmas to you too Gada.* We all appreciate all the work that you have done this year. *Gives Christmas 'Cookie'* ~77
Old 15 Apr 2008, 14:42   #14 (permalink)
Shas'El

A forewarning, be mindful of forum rules when posting. Breaking the posting guidelines will not be tolerated. Some topics have gotten a little heated recently, keep a level head and do not flame or flamebait. Neither will be tolerated.

Something to keep in mind. You have been warned.
Old 23 Sep 2008, 18:09   #15 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gada Mazaha
A forewarning, be mindful of forum rules when posting. Breaking the posting guidelines will not be tolerated. Some topics have gotten a little heated recently, keep a level head and do not flame or flamebait. Neither will be tolerated.

Something to keep in mind. You have been warned.
This is a reminder. There has been a great deal more posting in the last week or so and let's remember this as a foundation to our posts.

Let's also remember that we are all part of a community and that we are discussing these matters in an effort to help everyone that is part of it. There is no need to "one-up" the last guy that has posted in some display of rules-lawyering-I-know-the-rules-better-than-you way. Let's all play nice.

Thanks for keeping this in mind.
Old 25 Sep 2008, 16:16   #16 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

There is a great deal of discussion that is surrounding how to equip your armies for 5th ed. For the sake of simplicity and organization, I have split the thread we have in to various topics titled "Equipping Tyranids for 5th ed. - unit name."

I encourage you to interact with each one as they will be a good tool for newer players. As always, please remember to reply with proper grammar and compose your response with respect to the members who are also contributing.
Old 18 Nov 2008, 19:10   #17 (permalink)
Shas'El

77 will no longer be able to moderate this board, sadly. He has other things that need taking care of. I will miss him.

[hr]

Please welcome the new Tyranid board moderator, Nezalhualixtlan.

I too will miss 77's contributions and character around here - welcome Nezalhualixtlan! - Phage
Old 01 Jan 2009, 12:51   #18 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Zero Tolerance

I have had it with the flaming and flamebaiting going on.

If you flame, you will be smitten.

If you flamebait, you will be smitten.

ZERO. TOLERANCE.

These forums are a place for discussion and thoughtful arguments.

Go ahead. Try me. This is your warning.
Old 27 Apr 2009, 14:11   #19 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

There is a new Battle Report Board

Please continue to post your new Battle Reports here however. We will still be awarding +1 Karma for new reports as normal, and then we will be moving it to the new Battle Report Board after a few days. We will still generate a link to it in our Tyranid Battle Report thread to make them easier to find.
Old 17 Dec 2009, 13:30   #20 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I would just like to put out a general reminder to everyone to post in grammatically correct English with proper punctuation and capitalization, as per the forum rules. The forum in general is cracking down on this behavior to bring our standards back up, while the situation hasn't been too bad here in our sub-forum, just keep it in mind.
Closed Thread