Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Hive Fleet Hekatonkheires about to drastically increase in size...
Old 02 Jan 2009, 18:30   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Hive Fleet Hekatonkheires about to drastically increase in size...

Just wanted to share my excitement, I've been saving up for a little bit, and combined with some gifts I just recently received, I'm going to be able to afford to finally purchase a few items my local Hobby store manager and friend was kind enough to hold in stock for me for a long while.

As of tonight Hive Fleet Hekatonkheires will be increasing by:
4x Carnifex (remaining Apoc Mycetic Assault set)
60x Hormagaunts (Apoc Endless Swarm)
60x Gaunts (Apoc Endless Swarm)
5x Raveners (was supposed to be 6x but I guess one sold over the Holiday, so I have to wait for the last one.
10x Ripper Swarms (well, I have the rippers already, I'm just finally getting the bases to put them on)

So, I have my major gaming project set for the year I guess. Yeah, it's probably going to take me all year to do given my general progress. But it's going to fun to have the option to run all kinds of different lists from what I'm used to.
Nezalhualixtlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2009, 18:45   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Akaiyou Send a message via MSN to Akaiyou Send a message via Yahoo to Akaiyou
Default Re: Hive Fleet Hekatonkheires about to drastically increase in size...

That's great I envy you. I wanted those gaunt sets myself I want more spinegaunts It's my wet dream to have a mega-swarm of spinegaunts. I find them more effective per point cost than termagants.

And i could always use more hormagants too. Though it'd probably just give all the hormagant spinefist anyway lolz just to have more spinegaunts.

and 4 carnifexes? that's cool I need a couple myself, carnifex is definetly my favorite unit to build there's just something really cool about all the options and ways you could model them. I'm sure you'll have a great time building all that stuff and laying it on the field.

Enjoy.
Old 02 Jan 2009, 20:00   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Hive Fleet Hekatonkheires about to drastically increase in size...

Congratulations on the purchase. You have your work cut out for you. I envy you and don't at the same time. Nah, I envy you more. ;D
Droids_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote