Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

You will cease and desist all Flame / Flame Baiting...
Closed Thread
Old 01 Jan 2009, 21:22   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default You will cease and desist all Flame / Flame Baiting...

I came back from a lovely few days holiday away with my wife to a flurry of reports on posts. I know the Instinctive Behavior thread is a topic some of us are passionate about in either direction - I had hoped in my absence better judgment would prevail and those of you discussing things here would remain civil - that unfortunately has not been the case.

The flame baiting and flaming going on is completely unacceptable. These forums are a place for civil discussion. If you can not do that... if you can not control your temper... if you can not control your urge to tempt someone to anger:

DO NOT POST

This is a public warning from me - those of you who have been participating in this behavior have been officially warned, and smitten for the recent transgressions - any further transgressions will go straight to smites for ANYONE - I don't care if it's your first flame or flamebait. You will get negative karma, your warning level will be escalated - and if you push it enough we'll have the Global Admins ban you.

Consider this my backing of Gada Mazaha on the Zero Tolerance http://forums.tauonline.org/index.ph...686#msg1098686 policy.

If you are found to cross the line there will be no more private messages, there will be only action - if you value your ability to post here take this message to heart.

We are done with this type of behavior. You are free to express your opinions. You are free to discuss ideas. You are free to disagree with others. You don't have to like each other.

But you will be civil or you will not post.
Old 03 Jan 2009, 14:39   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Zero Tolerance

This is a united front people. I've been on extended hiatus with personal stuff. Really, none of us have the patience for it. Read the rules if you don't know where the boundaries are.

And be willing to face the consequences if you do not. ~Gada

..."because music is in everything, it's the richness of the music that enrichens our lives." - Jay-Z

7 Reasons the 21st Century is Making You Miserable

"As soon as there is life there is danger." Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1860
"God created Man in his own image, and Man, being a gentleman, returned the compliment." - Mark Twain

Closed Thread