Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

1000pnt stealer shock counting as Fremen
Old 01 Jul 2010, 19:53   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default 1000pnt stealer shock counting as Fremen

Hi All!!

now, i've played a bunch of armies since i started 40k, Necrons, kroot heavy Tau, Kroot Mercinaries, a fltir with Orks that never fully realized aside from a few conversions, and of course the all mighty Ripper Horde!!

as the years have gone by i've had the reoccurring urge to build a Dune based army for 40k. Like most ideas, i spun it around, trying to figure out how to physically build the army, the list itself being an after thought.

Now however the fever has struck again, shoving aside the need for a horde of grots and greenskins. I tried with my kroot for a desert feeling, but endined up giong reptilian.....

Anyways (boy i ramble well!) I've finally decided to try building the force. I'm planning to be small points 1000pnts, 1500pnts at the most. here's my first take, basically a 'stealer shock list, but here goes:

The Fremen

HQ:130
Prime with scything talons, lashwhip, bonesword, adrenal glands, toxin sacs, and regeneration.

He'll be a counts as version of Leto II.

Troops:440
10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs
10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs

My humble Fremen warriors

Heavy Support: 430
Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration
Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration

The Mighty Sandworms of Dune

Total: 1000pnts exactly!

Anaywas, that's what i have so far. I've decided to make the list, then make the modles, otherwise i'll never get it done. I'm not sure what to add to boost it to 1500, probably more 'stealers.
Blindmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2010, 20:05   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: 1000pnt stealer shock counting as Fremen

while this list work destroys in cc, theres only 23 models in this 1000 point list so you'll be out numbered by almost everything. the stealer's will get gunned down and then there goes most of your army. It is cool fluff-wise, but i don't think it would be fantastic in actual pratice.
dragon17x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2017, 04:03   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindmage View Post
Hi All!! now, i've played a bunch of armies since i started 40k, Necrons, kroot heavy Tau, Kroot Mercinaries, a fltir with Orks that never fully realized aside from a few conversions, and of course the all mighty Ripper Horde!! as the years have gone by i've had the reoccurring urge to build a Dune based army for 40k. Like most ideas, i spun it around, trying to figure out how to physically build the army, the list itself being an after thought. Now however the fever has struck again, shoving aside the need for a horde of grots and greenskins. I tried with my kroot for a desert feeling, but endined up giong reptilian..... Anyways (boy i ramble well!) I've finally decided to try building the force. I'm planning to be small points 1000pnts, 1500pnts at the most. here's my first take, basically a 'stealer shock list, but here goes: The Fremen HQ:130 Prime with scything talons, lashwhip, bonesword, adrenal glands, toxin sacs, and regeneration. He'll be a counts as version of Leto II. Troops:440 10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs 10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs My humble Fremen warriors Heavy Support: 430 Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration The Mighty Sandworms of Dune Total: 1000pnts exactly! Anaywas, that's what i have so far. I've decided to make the list, then make the modles, otherwise i'll never get it done. I'm not sure what to add to boost it to 1500, probably more 'stealers.
lên cho anh em cần
bdsxuyenmoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2017, 05:03   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Hi All!! now, i've played a bunch of armies since i started 40k, Necrons, kroot heavy Tau, Kroot Mercinaries, a fltir with Orks that never fully realized aside from a few conversions, and of course the all mighty Ripper Horde!! as the years have gone by i've had the reoccurring urge to build a Dune based army for 40k. Like most ideas, i spun it around, trying to figure out how to physically build the army, the list itself being an after thought. Now however the fever has struck again, shoving aside the need for a horde of grots and greenskins. I tried with my kroot for a desert feeling, but endined up giong reptilian..... Anyways (boy i ramble well!) I've finally decided to try building the force. I'm planning to be small points 1000pnts, 1500pnts at the most. here's my first take, basically a 'stealer shock list, but here goes: The Fremen HQ:130 Prime with scything talons, lashwhip, bonesword, adrenal glands, toxin sacs, and regeneration. He'll be a counts as version of Leto II. Troops:440 10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs 10x Genestealers with scything talons, adrenal glands and toxin sacs My humble Fremen warriors Heavy Support: 430 Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration Mawloc with adernal glands, toxin sacs and regeneration The Mighty Sandworms of Dune Total: 1000pnts exactly! Anaywas, that's what i have so far. I've decided to make the list, then make the modles, otherwise i'll never get it done. I'm not sure what to add to boost it to 1500, probably more 'stealers.
lên cho anh em cần
Old 27 May 2017, 06:03   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
lên cho anh em cần