Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off to)
Closed Thread
Old 27 Jun 2006, 00:41   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to tentonhammer
Default new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off to)

yup like i said lamps i got these from the citiesof death building sprues and finally painted em up,
this is my first attempt at painting light source and i think it went quite well gimme any hints on how to make the next lot better coz im gonna make some next time ;D also any tips or step by step instructions on making some would be greatly appreciated

now to the lamps

Old 27 Jun 2006, 03:38   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via AIM to Seto
Default Re: new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off t

Not bad, the light source is a bit weak looking, maybe make it stronger. Also the Boltgun metal would look great with a wash of black, to make it look more realistic.

On another thing, please work on your grammar. The 'word' "coz" is not needed on a forum because you are in no time restaint like on a IM or in a game. Please use actual words.
Old 27 Jun 2006, 13:12   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off to)

im sorry for that mistake i had just came off of a IM i usually just get them mixed in with normal writing but yeah the colours i did were black then drybrushed shadow grey the drybrush chailmail but ill seriously water down some black paint because i dont own black ink
Old 28 Jun 2006, 06:58   #4 (permalink)
lonely tau

Default Re: new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
On another thing, please work on your grammar. The 'word' "coz" is not needed on a forum because you are in no time restaint like on a IM or in a game. Please use actual words.
it is SO obvious that you rarely, if ever have been to the enclave on this site, they have a page listing all of those...

anyways, the lamps look great TTH i especially like the light affects, another :funny: on a job well done

Old 28 Jun 2006, 07:54   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: new to the streets (lamps yay now i can see where that blasted ork ran off to)

I think it looks pretty cool.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]

I have seen your future.
And I have learned.

There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.

I HAVE WON.
Oh, and your poet Eliot had it all wrong: THIS is the way the world ends. a friend of a friend (The First Cortana Letter) R.I.P KJ
Old 28 Jun 2006, 14:18   #6 (permalink)
Shas'La

kool thanks for the good stuffs ill put some pics up off em black washed today and also check out my new hairy brother captain TTH
Old 28 Jun 2006, 22:55   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

thanks dude i would say the same for you but i dont get to see many of your models hopefuly that'll change soon
Old 29 Jun 2006, 21:07   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Anberlin

thats realy nice stuff may i say
Old 01 Jul 2006, 02:31   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

yeah cheers this is my first attempt at lightsource painting the next is going to be my dimebag hammer wielding terminator
Old 03 Jul 2006, 17:17   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Anberlin

where did you get the arms from?