Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Broadsides PWN!
Old 28 Feb 2011, 13:40   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Broadsides PWN!

I just thought i would tell everyone, i was playing against some snow wolves and they used some outflank mauver to get behind my broadsides with these big wolf things,(dont know thier names), he decided it was a good idea to multi assault, me broads and a team of 12 firewarriors. The firewarriors died but he used his only power weapon on them. The broadsides fought back doing 2 wounds then on the initiative roll the broadsides overran his unit, pure greatness.
OrangeSmurf321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2011, 15:22   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I did that to deffcoptas last time I played

That space wolf player should be ashamed of himself
Quote-Ork Codex-"Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? we the Eldar or the Humans? and why? Because we sought answers to questions an Ork wouldnt even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."
KuroRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2011, 16:09   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

The wolves were probably Thunder Wolves which are nasty so yeah thats a surprising and great win for the broadsides.
Antisocialnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2011, 16:21   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

..You won an assault against thunderwolves, with broadsides.. then managed a sweeping advance?

Give those pilots every medal in the book
Cannuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2011, 16:31   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

They were PROBABLY Thunder wolves they also could have been fenrisian wolves but they don't have power weapons and aren't much bigger than a kroot hound so i doubt he would describe them as big wolf things
Old 28 Feb 2011, 17:31   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

lol bloody brilliant, being so crap at close combat makes the victories all the sweeter!
Yru0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2011, 17:33   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yru0 View Post
lol bloody brilliant, being so crap at close combat makes the victories all the sweeter!
you forgot to mention HILARIOUS it's like seeing a little girl beating up her father ^_^
Old 28 Feb 2011, 18:25   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

you realise though that you can't sweeping advance space marines of any description, because of 'And they shall know no fear.' So those thunderwolves shouldn't have died and after a second round of combat would have raped your broadsides.
Quote-Ork Codex-"Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? we the Eldar or the Humans? and why? Because we sought answers to questions an Ork wouldnt even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."
Old 28 Feb 2011, 18:41   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroRyu View Post
you realise though that you can't sweeping advance space marines of any description, because of 'And they shall know no fear.' So those thunderwolves shouldn't have died and after a second round of combat would have raped your broadsides.
I'm also trying to figure out how they outflanked as i don't think thunderwolves can do that
Old 28 Feb 2011, 19:14   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

no they can't, the only space wolf models that can are wolf scouts

Last edited by KuroRyu; 28 Feb 2011 at 19:23.