Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Vrsing SM's
Old 24 Oct 2010, 15:08   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Angry Vrsing SM's

I played a game at the local GW and it was a3 FFA, and me n another guy got creamed by the SM's... It really pi**ed me off! He even got in the middle of ors and tau and finished us off. He has the back reach SM and has two more commanders with different weps, he also has a termi with a cyclone missile launcher, a heavy flamer, a assault cannon, and 2 more termi's... He even managed to get caught in the middle of broadside fire, 5 burst cannons, a seeker missile, fusion blaster, missile pod, 12 gun drones, and an ork charge with deff kopters and smutted the ors and his small spare group of termi's iron marched down the battle field and wiped me out! To add insult to injury he did not fail one 2+ save on his guys and I only had to make on for my BS and it died on a roll of 1!! WTF am I ment to do! I swear he hacked the dice

He made the invulnerable saves on the rail gun and fusion blaster, as i did not forget ap1

Last edited by M1k3sz; 24 Oct 2010 at 15:10. Reason: I am really pi... No I didn't want to seem stupid
M1k3sz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 16:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Well dam if the dice go against you they really go against you it sounds like you gave it all you could it's just one of those live and learn experiences luckily i've never had the dice destroy me like that..... but it'll happen one day i'm sure it'll happen to us all.
Antisocialnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 17:03   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antisocialnerd View Post
Well dam if the dice go against you they really go against you it sounds like you gave it all you could it's just one of those live and learn experiences luckily i've never had the dice destroy me like that..... but it'll happen one day i'm sure it'll happen to us all.
it happens to all of use don't worry, i've blasted the f*** out of the enemy with my rail guns (solid shot i should add) all four of them and they (she) still surived.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Sir winston Churchill

maddosammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 23:00   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Heh, dice favor no man... I feel your pain brother, I had been playing terminators and got owned even with there 2+ save, I rolled ones REAL often, funny thing is for morale checks I kept getting high numbers. WTF!!
Armadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 23:18   #5 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Although I do regret taking out the ork warboss instantly first shot cause he would have carved up the terminators
Old 25 Oct 2010, 00:58   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

yeah i had that happen to me when i played my sirst game last week. i played my first warhammer 40k battle against a 1200 point dark templar army which consisted of 5 termies in a drop pod and a land rover with 15 marines along with a champion and his group

the hammerhead scored a hit but rolled to wound a 1, 2 turns in a row

but i managed to kill the termies with a hail of gunfire from 4 drones w markerlights from pf's a shas o with cyclic ion blaster with tl bc's and a squad of 10 fire warriors

i lost the match 2-1 seize and control with kroot hiding in a building and 2 groups of marines on 2 other objectives
engldt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2010, 07:11   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antisocialnerd View Post
Once i did play a small game against a IG player. He sat all his men and his basilisk inside this building it was so dumb i could explode the tank and BOOM or make the sub over the building. Well i keeped rolling ones i just needed 2+ but i did never get it ended up with me killing zero of his men and him annihilate me in 3rd turn :S
Adam3004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2010, 21:19   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I know everyone has been saying basically the same thing M1k3sz but keep your head up, the dice just go that way sometimes. I'm dreading the approach of a similiar instance myself cause it is gonna happen.
articulategrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2010, 00:44   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Yay, funness...
Old 27 Oct 2010, 15:29   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

I mean shoot I had a game last weekend, I actually got to go play it was GREAT, that went completely for me (kinda the opposite though I know my opponent was stressing like you after your match). 500 pt match against IG and he decided to field a Leman Russ and a chimera to support his infantry formations but not take in any IG support weapons (no las cannon crews, mortars, nothing). Quick highlight, I had initiative, turn 1 broadside takes out Russ before it ever moves (breach armor and a 6 for vehicle damage, "place crater on map here please"). Turn 2 broadside takes out chimera which moved at max speed in turn 1, crippled vehicle turning it into a nice terrain piece and Shas'o starts using AFP against guardsmen who just seem to die under its template umbrella while fire warriors can't seem to miss (scored like 6 kills with 10 models...). Turn 3 more of the above with broadside starting to pick off command squad members plus Kroot come through trees and assault their lunch while IG cant seem to hit the broadside by the barn... End score IG wiped out and I lost 2 shield drones and 4 Kroot. I'm actually building a kroot model with a chainsword in his left hand just as a fluff victory piece to commemorate the win. I'll add him to the squad once he is finished.
articulategrunt is offline   Reply With Quote