Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New Tau Player
Old 19 Jul 2010, 01:31   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default New Tau Player

Hi, I am coming back into the hobby and want to make a Tau army. So I am going to buy a Tau Battleforce (link) http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod1060322 and I am also thinking of getting a Crisis Suit Commander (link) http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod1060257. Any ideas on how to loadout both of them (and some pics of what the equipment is it's all confusing to me ) and how many points this will come to. I will be regularly updating on how my army is coming along with a few pictures. Thanks in advance for the help, and let's go further the cause of the Greater Good!
Kurzonzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2010, 16:42   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: New Tau Player

Kurzonzzzz,
A few hints I can give you about the Tau is that it's one of those army books that you really should read front to back. You really don't have to worry about a lot of wargear except on a few miniatures. Crisis suits and vehicles mostly but my advice is to read the description carefully. I personally load up my vehicles and the Crisis suits you have to arm with whatever you see on the miniature for the most part. If you have never played them (or against them) you may just want to take a shell army without any wargear to see how things go. Also with the Tau I found that you are constantly referring back to the army book throughout the gaming session. Hope this helps.

David R.
Shadowsun79 is offline   Reply With Quote