Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

TD's Terracon Experince. (Pictures) Updated with my placing.
Old 15 Jun 2010, 03:47   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Tau_devil Send a message via Yahoo to Tau_devil
Default TD's Terracon Experince. (Pictures) Updated with my placing.

As some of you may know I went to a tournament called Terracon this weekend just gone. It was my second Terracon and I loved it.

My first game was against 1000 Suns CSM. The deamon prince took 3 wounds from SMS then almost died when he assaulted my fire warriors. Ended up losing but it was a close fun game.

My next game was against Speed Freak Orks. Trucks and battlewagons. Big Mek with KFF. Interesting Conversions. I lost. Was close with a lucky glancing hit being the only reason I lost.

The next game was against CSM again, I didn't get a picture of this army. Full lose.

The 4th game was against Space Wolves (also didn't get a piccie). It was all termies, with the SC on the wolf and a wolf pack. Best game of the weekend. The player got Best Player with full (50/50) points for sportsmanship. Excellent bloke, hope I get to play him again. Ended up losing. An extra turn would have seen a different result (he had four models left at the end of turn five. I still had a large hunk of my army. KP mission.)

Last game was against Traitor Guard. Nurgle Forge World models using the IG codex. Extra turn would have seen a draw, maybe even a win for me (I was 3" short of contesting his objective.)

I did worse then I did last year but still had a great time. I plan on going again next year. I'll let you guys know where I came when it gets posted up.
Sorry some the pictures ain't the best. I was using the camera on my phone and it doesn't like close shots. More pictures are up on my Facebook page.

[hr]

Edit; I ended up coming 97th out of 120 players. It's worse then I did last year but I enjoyed this years event better.
Old 15 Jun 2010, 04:14   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: TD's Terracon Experince. (Pictures)

Sounds like you had a great time and quite a few very close games.

I checked out the pictures on your facebook and some of the stuff was looking sweet!

i should really put in the effort to start going to some Australian based events/tournaments of some kind... they sound like a blast.
lemon-green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2010, 04:25   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to Tau_devil Send a message via Yahoo to Tau_devil
Default Re: TD's Terracon Experince. (Pictures)

I've only been to two different tournaments but I loved both. I will hopefully (fingers crossed) be able to go Mechanicon again this year. I think a couple other TO'ers were going this year but I didn't meet any of them (missed a great chance there).