Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Fluff for my Shas'el
Old 30 Mar 2009, 16:03   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Fluff for my Shas'el

Hey all, So I've been working on the background story for my Shas'el for my 3000pt army. Please look over it & give me some feed back.
note = my Shas'el uses the stats of a Shas'o but to make it more realistic he only has achieved the rank of Shas'el.

Shas’el Bork’an Or’es Vral:

As a Shas’vre pupil in the Bork’an military academia, Or’es Vral intensely studied the military tactics of Commander Farsight, O’Shovah, during the war with the Orks on the planet of Arkunasha. Infatuated by O’Shovah and his success, Or’es Vral begun to incorporate the tactics that he studied from O’shovah with that of the traditional Tau fire warrior tactics taught at the Bork’an Military Academia. during annual war-games he was a part of at the academia, the use of O’Shovah’s tactics worked fairly well for or’es Vral and as a result he was undefeated aganst his peers. This is were he received his name Or’es Vral which translates to, Powerful Undercut. This was due to the way some elements of his force would probe the enemy with hit and run tactics and then under the cover from other elements of his force he, and specific teams, would strike key targets mounting a devastating blow to the opponent. Or’es Vral eventually graduated the Bork’an Military Academia highest in his class and one of the most hailed to graduate from the Bork’an Military Academy in its history.

As a Shas’el and commanding a Kau’ui, or Cadre, Or’es Vral has won many victories against the Orks and Tyranids in the Bork’an sector using traditional Tau tactics and combining them with some of the tactics he had studied from O’Shovah. He is currently in command of a Kau’ui in the Bork’an sector.

Shas’el Or’es Vral Strategy on the battle field:

-Or’es Vral and his Shas’vre body guard lead from the front enticing the enemy to meet them face to face and then strike the enemy’s key targets.
-Pathfinder teams scout out the key targets of opprotunity for Cadre and put Marker Lights on them.
-Fire Warrior Teams in Devilfish Transports execute hit-and-run tactics against enemy main line of enemy's defense.
-XV8 Battle Suit Teams deploy to bolster key positions on the battle field.
-XV15 Stealth Infiltrate enemy position and harass specific targets.
-Hammerhead Gunships fire at advancing enemy infantry or targets of opportunity.
-Broadside Battle Suit Teams target heavy Armour.
-Piranha teams are held in support or seek out to destroy light armour.
-Fire warrior teams leap-frog the battle field securing key objectives.

Shas’el Or’es Vral’s battlesuit
XV-82 prototype battle suit (stimulus Injector package), PX-38 plasma rifle, SMX-38 mounted missile pod, DX-39 shield drones (2)

I also wanted to mention that I used the Forge World XV-89 Battlesuit model for my Shas'el Or'es Vral. It looks so cool.

Please refrain from double-posting. That's what we have an "Edit Post"-button for.
-Bone
Old 30 Mar 2009, 18:05   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Fluff for my Shas'el

He's a student of O'Shova?
You shouldn't double post- it's against forum rules I believe.
jimmy_mymail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2009, 18:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_mymail
He's a student of O'Shova?
You shouldn't double post- it's against forum rules I believe.
Actually he was studying his tactics at a Bork'an Military Academy & not considered a student. I didn't see any fluff of this kinda thing on the forum so that is why I posted it. Still I hope it was okay to do.
Old 31 Mar 2009, 17:44   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

He studied with O'Shova or at least learnt from him i assume.
I also think this's probably the right place for fluffiness (tau of course)
jimmy_mymail is offline   Reply With Quote