Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

 

Warhammer 40K Forum

Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?
Reply
Old 12 Aug 2008, 16:50   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Crivitz WI
Posts: 38
Default Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

Everyone knows the history of the Tau, how a warpstorm shielded their planet, allowing them to evolve at an accelerated rate, allowing for great and unparalleled leaps in technology, while at the same time making the Tau "innocent" to the effects of the Warp.

Everyone knows that, at the most dire moment in their history, mysterious and previously unknown Tau known as the Ethereals came and united the different castes.

...

But who are the Ethereals?

I have a theory...

During the great war between the Necrons and the Old Ones, the Old Ones created races to help fight and push back the Necrons, namely the Eldar and the Korks (orks, perhaps?). It was with the new races aid, and their masterly over the mental powers that the Old Ones were able to push the Necrons back... but because of the youthfulness and unexperienced Eldar, the Warp was created.

My thinking is that, since the spawn of the Old Ones created the warp, it would stand to reason that the Old Ones themselves should be able to harness it. Furthermore, since the Old Ones were not able to eliminate the Necrons by their methods, they would face the enemy as equals, on a more technological level... The Old Ones shielded the Tau homeworld with warp energies, accelerated their growth (as they did with the Eldar), and influenced their evolution to follow the ways of science (explaining their lack of warp sensitivity)...

Lastly, as a stretch, the Ethereals themselves are either Old Ones, or direct descendants. It is the Ethereals that unite different worlds and races, to join the greater good. It is the Ethereals who have a calming effect, that can sooth many... traits of the Old Ones.

So now the Old Ones have an army that is immune to the warp (a creation of their spawn), an army that can meet their hated foes on a near equal basis of technology (for now), and, as in eons past, an army that is bringing others together for a common cause.

How much more of a Greater Good do you need, when the Necrons awaken?
soothsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 16:53   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: RVA
Posts: 300
Send a message via AIM to pepin0329
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

Eldar did not create the warp. They created Slaanesh, and the warp storm The Eye of Terror
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherback
Imperial Armor Three: The Taros Campaign.
A Tau's best friend (with the exception of the codex).
pepin0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 17:12   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Twentynine Palms, CA
Posts: 1,406
Send a message via AIM to Doombringer Send a message via MSN to Doombringer Send a message via Yahoo to Doombringer
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

No offense meant, Soothsayer, but this theory (and its many variations) is nothing new. (Just do a search for 'Tau Old Ones' and count the results )

Xenology presents possibly the most damning evidence of Eldar, and in turn the possibility of Old One, involvement - documents detailing the Eldar stealing away a Q'orl (a race that communicates using pheromones) Queen (a Q'orl that exerts control over its drones using pheromones) in order to create a "swarm uncorroded" [by Chaos and/or the touch of the warp].

A modified version of the Q'orl pheromone gland is found on the Ethereal's forehead in the form of a diamond-shaped ridge of bone.

---

Regarding the 'ancient history' you detailed, Pepin is correct that the Eldar did not create the warp.

The warp existed as an alternate dimension long before the Necrons and Old Ones fought their "War in Heaven". The Old Ones genetically manipulated and/or created a variety of races, ranging from the Eldar to the Krorks, which would harness the power of the warp and use it against the Necrontyr and C'tan.

Things went to hell in a handbasket when the warp became so tumultuous thanks to the heavy increase in emotional activity in the 'material realm', and burst open releasing the Enslavers. The Enslavers, well - enslaved - or killed most of the sentient life in the galaxy and the C'tan went into hibernation for 70 million years through fear of starvation. It was said that most, if not all of the Old Ones were either killed by the Enslaver plague or fled the galaxy.

It wasn't until much, much later that the Eldar society devolved into a hedonistic, selfish culture and spawned the creation of Slaanesh.

Regarding the Old Ones' specific history, it is theorized that one of the last living Old Ones is Cegorach, the Laughing God. If this theory holds up, that would greatly increase the likelihood of Old One involvement in the Tau's creation.
__________________
"It isn't enough to win. You want nothing left of your enemy except a skull nailed to a fencepost so everyone understands the cost of crossing you." - Durga

"The nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Anonymous

"Doombringer, you are my hero." - Lord-General Thunder

Doombringer

Doombringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 17:19   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walking Tall thru the night...
Posts: 879
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

The topics like... were beaten to death milions of times... Few things I should straiten up

- TAU Technology and most importantly size of there "empire" doesn't go anywhere NEAR to that one of Necrons. In fact it is hard to judge who's technology would be the top one (Necrons, Eldar or Orks), but TAU much like Imperium aren't even in the running.

- Necrons were driven of because of the constant C'tan brood wars and the Enslaver plague ravaged them and nearly destroyed them.

- Old once are pronounced long dead, killed by their own creations - enslavers and there is no evidence anywhere that suggest that any Old once survived thru milions of years(The Necron codex describes events that happened millions of years ago) and onto the present time frame.

Over all, Old once probably had absolutely nothing to do with TAU. If anything, everything they did made had something to do with controlling the warp.
And TAU, on the other hand, have little to no presence in it. Which leads us to conclusion that Old once had absolutely nothing to do with TAU, at least based on the current fluff.

P.S. DB! U beat me to it XD

Walk Tall everyone!!!!!
__________________



***
- What man is a man who doesn't make this world a better place?
***
- Definitely, mostly not about the girl.
***
- I should only kill people after I get to know 'em?
***


http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=53661.0 “TAU customizations” Project
Red_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 17:24   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: RVA
Posts: 300
Send a message via AIM to pepin0329
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

So are the Old Ones the Eldar gods? And if so are they actually gods or just ancient beings that are viewed as gods?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherback
Imperial Armor Three: The Taros Campaign.
A Tau's best friend (with the exception of the codex).
pepin0329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 17:35   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walking Tall thru the night...
Posts: 879
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepin0329
So are the Old Ones the Eldar gods? And if so are they actually gods or just ancient beings that are viewed as gods?
Its probably the question for a different board.

And its hard to say what Eldar Gods really are. Two things (as far as I recall) are certain.

- They are residents of warp realm and they were there for quite a while until...
- All of the but the Laughing God were killed and devoured by Slaanesh. If we would be slightly more precise, Khaine, was not completely destroyed but shuttered into pieces and scattered.
***As far as I recall, and it might be wrong, his avatars contain his "pieces"***

Walk tall everyone!!!!!
__________________



***
- What man is a man who doesn't make this world a better place?
***
- Definitely, mostly not about the girl.
***
- I should only kill people after I get to know 'em?
***


http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=53661.0 “TAU customizations” Project
Red_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 17:47   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Vre
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Twentynine Palms, CA
Posts: 1,406
Send a message via AIM to Doombringer Send a message via MSN to Doombringer Send a message via Yahoo to Doombringer
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

My own personal theory is found here.

Basically, the way I see it, there are a lot of "coincidences" that can possibly be explained by some external force manipulating the Tau for their own good. I personally adhere to the idea that some surviving Old One(s) is/are behind these events.

@ Red_Dog

Now now, that's not really "straightening things up". There's still a lot of contention over a lot of those points - both sides of which are highly debatable.

- While Tau technology, as a whole, "isn't in the running" for the top-spot in the 'Most Advanced' Contest, please keep in mind that with the exception of the Necrons and possibly the Webway, Tau etherdrives will be the only reliable form of interstellar travel should the C'tan succeed in cutting the warp off from realspace.

- The Necrons weren't really "driven off". They went into hibernation with their Gods through threat of starvation.

- The Old Ones have never been 100% pronounced dead. As a matter of fact, much of the verbology in the Necron codex seems to imply their continued existence as a possible threat.

- Please read the thread I linked for more information on my theory of the Tau being a "backup plan". The Old Ones may be trying to create something that isn't reliant on the warp in order to retain maximum combat efficiency.

It'd be a significant departure from their 'usual tactics', but it might be a last-ditch contingency in the event that the Necrons succeed in cutting off the warp from realspace and effectively hamstring all the major powers in the Galaxy...

Chaos would no longer be a threat.

The Imperium wouldn't be able to get from world to world.

The Eldar would no longer have psychic ability and would likely cease to exist.

The Orks would also be unable to get from system to system, and the psychic "Waaagh!" phenomenon might also disappear.

The Tyranids, if they do indeed use the warp, wouldn't be able to travel within our Galaxy.

Let that settle in for a moment.
__________________
"It isn't enough to win. You want nothing left of your enemy except a skull nailed to a fencepost so everyone understands the cost of crossing you." - Durga

"The nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Anonymous

"Doombringer, you are my hero." - Lord-General Thunder

Doombringer

Doombringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2008, 18:33   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Walking Tall thru the night...
Posts: 879
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

DB, as much of my arguments, this one will also be based on few blunt paradoxes and time constrains. Simple, I know, yet effective ^_^.

- "Cutting of warp." C'tan did not succeed in cutting of warp when it was quite and peaceful source of power for old once. Now that the warp has a mind (or to say precisely 4 minds ^_^) of its own, there is NO chance of that happening. Not only it seems that C'tan have no real knowledge of warp as they have no link to it or presence in it, the Chaos Gods are simply MUST be taken into account. This goes directly against there interests. And the Combined power of chaos gods can probably only matched by something like "Gork or possibly Mork (^_^)" if at all. If someone would even attempt to "cut them off", I doubt it will be done so easy. Not to mention the fact that there is already a place in material realm where warp merges with reality, the Eye of terror. Try shutting something like THAT down. Back at the old times, nothing close to this magnitude ever existed. At least as far as necron codex tells us. So if something like "nulling warp" would even be attempted, every daemon in the galxy would show up to at the C'tan door steps... ^_^ Then I'll let your fantasy run wild ^_^

Simply put, this will NOT happen.



- Necrons "fall". I am hoping that opinion isn't based on the Deciver's "manologue"? First of all he is a deceiver, so nothing he says can be actually taken as truth. Second, you except the demi-god to admit the loss and near extinction to some human? The facts that are technically "known" are -
- There are only 4 C'tan left, one is near death(night bringer), one is gone insane(Outsider, and only according to the eldar legends), one is the weakest to begin with(deceiver) and one is lost without a trace(the dragon), which shows us that they were not in theer best shape when Enslavers had arrived.
- Enslavers that were created by old once flooded the galaxy and necrons had no clear way of stopping them. Starvation or not, they couldn't stop them. If they did, they would have destroyed them and continued there "farming". Demigods don't just suddenly decide to take 70 milion years "diet" for no apparent reason. : (Which actually brings up a good question which I had, if Necrons couldn't/didn't stop enslavers, how did eldar and orks made it out alive?)



- Old once over all. I mean for me, paragraph on enslavers summed it up. It stated that Enslavers adapted to quickly and turned on their masters, devouring them within there last bastion... I think that's very straight forward...

P.S. And about last resort bit... I did read the article here is my simple responce. Even if old once some how miraculously made it thru 70 million years alive... here is a quote, nothing ever changes... They didn't change there ways after necrons came along, they didn't change their ways on the bring of extinction (in the C'tan's strife), they didn't change when there "kids" messed up the warp royally, they didn't change until they had finally created something that killed them (or almost all of them) ... Why would they change now? You just don't suddenly dump your ways and move on after 70 million years now do you? : If anything humans have better odds being new "protege" of the Old onces (pure speculation, but ya get my point ^_^)

Also, obvously no harsh feelings ^_^ I am far from getting emotional about something this silly haha ^_^

Walk tall everyone!!!!!
__________________



***
- What man is a man who doesn't make this world a better place?
***
- Definitely, mostly not about the girl.
***
- I should only kill people after I get to know 'em?
***


http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=53661.0 “TAU customizations” Project
Red_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2008, 00:34   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Twentynine Palms, CA
Posts: 1,406
Send a message via AIM to Doombringer Send a message via MSN to Doombringer Send a message via Yahoo to Doombringer
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

Time to clear a bunch of stuff up now...

Please, Red_Dog, I'm not saying this to be mean or offensive but I urge you to re-read your Necron Codex and only post what you really "know as fact"...

[hr]

Cutting off the Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
C'tan did not succeed in cutting of warp when it was quite and peaceful source of power for old once.
Red_Dog - the Necrons never attempted to cut off the warp as a source of power when it was "quiet and calm". They began their 'great work' when they realized that the 'warp magicks' were driving them back, but by that time it had already coalesced into the raging, violent warp it is today.[sup]1[/sup] The only reason they never finished was because the Enslaver Plague came about and stole away all their food.[sup]2[/sup]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
the Eye of terror. Try shutting something like THAT down.
The Necrons already have shown the ability to do so (albeit partially)...

The C'tan's attempts at cutting the warp off from realspace have precisely nothing to do with how calm it is, as evidenced also by the Necron pylons on Cadia. Those pylons are the sole reason Cadia still exists at all - they succeed in repelling the Eye of Terror's encroachments (the largest physical warp breach seen in millions of years) and create what is known as the "Cadian Gate". If the Necrons succeed in constructing or even reactivating pylons on other worlds nearby the Eye of Terror, they have a shot at successfully eliminating the Eye from the galaxy's maps.

The warp was not a happy place when the C'tan first began their 'great work' either. It was as tempestuous, if not more so, than it is now. The Chaos Gods as we know them may be relatively 'new', but the sentient warp entities that preceded them were just as deadly and riotous.[sup]3[/sup]

Regardless, the Necron Codex says, multiple times, that one of their primary interests is still sealing warpspace off from the material realm. The simple fact that other races can still use the warp against the C'tan is reason enough to continue to attempt to take that power away from them. You claim that the combined powers of the Chaos Gods can only be matched by something like Gork or Mork - but you seem to be forgetting that the C'tan are "Gods" in their own right, too.[sup]4[/sup] They have mastered the physical realm, and that's saying something considering they're the only entities the galaxy has ever known that have demonstratively succeeded in permanently separating a portion of two dimensions from one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
Not only it seems that C'tan have no real knowledge of warp as they have no link to it or presence in it
The very fact that the Necrons and/or C'tan are capable of designing and building such constructs at all strongly implies that the C'tan have a very acute knowledge of the warp's existence (which they do).[sup]5[/sup]

[hr]

The Necrons' Fall

The Deciever's monologue is irrelevant (and why should he be admitting defeat to a human anyway? what are you talking about?). I'm going strictly off of the neutral POV of the writer of the Necron Codex, where it is explained that the Necrons went into hibernation rather than fight off the entities of the warp.

Your "facts" are a bit skewed from the truth, anyway.

The Nightbringer

1) The Nightbringer is only near death because he has been hibernating, without sustenance, for 70 million years... This is covered in the novel Nightbringer. He had been starved of sustenance by the combined (though opposing) forces of the Old Ones and the Enslavers, was driven into stasis, and has been slowly losing strength ever since.

The Nightbringer we all know and love today carries but a fraction of the power that it once possessed - and every waking day it only gets stronger and stronger. His current physical state is not a proper or reliable indication of the state he entered stasis in.

The Enslavers

2) The Enslavers were not directly created by the Old Ones in order to fight the Necrons. They were a byproduct of the Old Ones' manipulation of the warp - not one of the Old Ones' warfighting creations.[sup]6[/sup] All this talk of the Enslavers "adapting too quickly and turning on their masters" seems to be completely false.

The C'tan had no clear way of stopping them because they went into slumber before the Enslavers came about in full force.[sup]7[/sup] You seem to be forgetting that the Enslavers popped into the galaxy at a time when it was wrapped in a war ten times as bad as the one it's in now. Both sides had taken and inflicted innumerable casualties and economic/logistical losses on the other. Neither side was in top shape or in any condition to be able to repel an attack by a foe they had never even known existed...

If you want the C'tan's justification for "letting the Enslavers take the galaxy", read it below.[sup]8[/sup]

Regarding the Enslavers' thoroughness, they didn't actually extinguish all life in the Galaxy (contrary to the C'tans' initial estimates), just most of it.

The Eldar, Krork, Jokaero, and even Human proto-species survived the Enslaver Plague and normal evolution took its course - leading us all to their "modern" variants today.

[hr]

Old Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
I mean for me, paragraph on enslavers summed it up. It stated that Enslavers adapted to quickly and turned on their masters, devouring them within there last bastion... I think that's very straight forward...
Perhaps you can direct me to your source for this comment?

My source, the Necron Codex, never once states that all the Old Ones are dead.[sup]9[/sup]

As a matter of fact, most of the quotes state only that the Old Ones' civilization collapsed and that the survivors were "scattered" across the stars. What happened to them afterward is entirely unknown because the Necrons "went to bed" for 70 million years, leaving only the Eldar to catalog the galaxy's more 'recent history' through myths and legends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
Even if old once some how miraculously made it thru 70 million years alive..
What's so miraculous about it if the Eldar and Orks could do it? :

Seriously, we have no idea how long the Old Ones wandered the galaxy before the War in Heaven - it could have been many more millions of years than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron Codex, pg. 24
Just as the stars gave birth to creatures fitting to their ilk, so the planets eventually gave rise to life which began the long climb to sentience. First to cross the sea of stars was a race of beings called the Old Ones. They possessed a slow, cold-blooded wisdom, studying the stars and raising astrology and astronomy to an arcane science. Their understanding of the slow dance of the universe allowed them to manipulate alternate dimensions and they undertook great works of psychic engineering. Their science allowed them to cross the vast gulfs of space with a step and they spread their spawn to many places. The Old Ones understood that all life is useful, and where they passed they kindled new species and impregnated thousands upon thousands of worlds to make them their own.
If anything, the Old Ones are more capable of lasting out 70 million years than their creations, don't you think?

Nothing Ever Changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dog
They didn't change there ways after necrons came along, they didn't change their ways on the bring of extinction (in the C'tan's strife), they didn't change when there "kids" messed up the warp royally, they didn't change until they had finally created something that killed them (or almost all of them) ...
What are you talking about? The Old Ones changed their ways constantly! They made species that used controlled psychic powers (Eldar), species who only had latent psychic powers (Krork), and species that relied on technology as well (Jokaero)! There was a vast variety of races utilized by the Old Ones in their War in Heaven.[sup]10[/sup]

The only thing they didn't really change was using and relying on the warp as a weapon first and foremost, and why would they when at the time it was highly effective?

The Necron Codex clearly states that by the time the Old Ones knew what destruction they had wrought upon themselves, it was too late. Nothing they could have changed would have helped them any, so your assumptions that the Old Ones would simply "stick to their old guns" are rendered entirely moot.[sup]11[/sup]

Anyways, I hope this helps to clarify some of the Necrons and Old Ones' history a bit...

[hr]

Big Ol' Source Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron Codex, pg. 26
The hot-blooded young races spread across the galaxy, battling Necron science with warp-spawned magicks. The C'tan's empire of destruction was sent reeling; the forces of the Empyrean were anathema to them and, for all the hellish destruction they unleashed, they could not stay the Old Ones' relentless advance.

The C'tan, unified for the first time in millions of years, turned to finding a way of quelling the soul-fuelled energies of the young races.[sup]1[/sup] They instigated a great warding, a plan to forever defeat the magicks of the Old Ones by sealing off the material universe from the Empyrean.[sup]5[/sup] With their god-like power it was only a matter of time until they succeeded[sup]4[/sup], and the greatest work of the C'tan was begun. But before this was complete, the seeds of destruction the Old Ones had planted millennia before brought about an unforeseen cataclysm.[sup]2[/sup]

The growing pains of the Young Races threw the untapped energies of the warp into disorder. War, pain, and destruction were mirrored in the bottomless depths of the sea of souls. The maelstroms of spirits unleashed in the carnage coalesced into the previously formless energies of the warp. Older warp entities became terrifying predators[sup]3[/sup], rending at the souls of vulnerable psykers as their environment was torn asunder and reforged by the energies called forth for warring in the material universe.

[...]

The denizens of the warp clustered voraciously at the cracks between dimensions, seeking ways into the material worlds. The Old Ones brought forth newer creations to defend their strongholds, like the hardy, green-skinned Krork and the technology-mimicking Jokaero, but it was already too late.[sup]10[/sup] [sup]11[/sup] The Old Ones' intergalactic network was breached and lost to them, their greatest works and places of power overrun by the horrors their own creations had unleashed.[sup]6[/sup]

Most proficient of these horrors were the Enslavers, beings whose ability to dominate the Young Races and create their own portals with transmuted psykers brought them forht in ever greater numbers. For the Old Ones, this was the final disaster as the Enslavers took control of their minions. The Pandora's Box unleashed by the Young Races finally scattered the last of the One Ones and broke their power forever.

Life had stood at the edge of the precipice during the war between the Old Ones and the C'tan. Now as the Enslavers breached the Immaterium in epidemic proportions, the survivors looked doomed.

[...]

The Necrons had been vindicated in their pursuit of cold science, and had the undoubted pleasure of seeing the Old Ones' civilisation collapse.[sup]9[/sup] Unfortunately, it appeared that the last of their masters' cattle would be lost with it. The C'tan, however, had a solution in keeping with their measureless perception of time.[sup]8[/sup] They would allow the Enslavers to take what was left and let the galaxy become a wasteland; the psyker swarm would die away and in time the galaxy would throw up new life for the C'tan to consume. It may take millions of years, but the most important thing was to ensure that they would be there to see it.

The C'tan chose to escape the great catastrophe that they could sense coming by descending into Necron stasis tombs which would be sealed for millions of years.[sup]7[/sup] Their machine slaves and Necron warriors would guard them while they slept on worlds purged of all life to keep the Enslavers from their door. Only when they were disturbed by a sentient race with the correct characteristics to be mastered and consumed would the star-vampires emerge.
__________________
"It isn't enough to win. You want nothing left of your enemy except a skull nailed to a fencepost so everyone understands the cost of crossing you." - Durga

"The nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." - Anonymous

"Doombringer, you are my hero." - Lord-General Thunder

Doombringer

Doombringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2008, 00:50   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Saal
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 118
Default Re: Was Tau evolution influenced by the Old Ones?

Uh oh... I smell smoke......
__________________
"All those who live die. Not all those that die live. And which would you rather do? Die living because you took the risk? Or live dying because you didn't take the chance? "
.
“Never break the rules, for They will only make them harder to get passed and the consequences will be the worse for it. Instead, bend the rules, and bend with them. This allows for no sight of the incursion to be noticed, thereby remaining un-acted upon by Them.”
ropya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Evolution Anybody? Genmotty Other Games 2 18 Jun 2009 21:02
tau cultural evolution MonTor Tau 9 10 Jan 2008 15:35
Battlefield Evolution Lunaris Other Games 0 07 Mar 2007 00:32
Evolution of your name phish Enclave Talk 16 19 May 2005 23:24
Lifespan and Evolution... Wargamer General 40K 45 20 Oct 2004 17:51