Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Always Back on My Heels
Old 29 Jul 2008, 03:36   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Always Back on My Heels

If you are playing any of the two 5th edition setups that involve the long table edges, what units make it across the middle of the table first? What rounds to they make it across?

I.e. if you are trying to jump across for objectives or whatever, what do you send in quickest?

My XV8's always end up 6-12 inches too close to my table edge in turn 4. I really am curious to see what units most Tau players see cross the mid-point line by the end of the game.
Gopesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2008, 04:16   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Ravager
Default Re: Always Back on My Heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopesh
If you are playing any of the two 5th edition setups that involve the long table edges, what units make it across the middle of the table first? What rounds to they make it across?

I.e. if you are trying to jump across for objectives or whatever, what do you send in quickest?

My XV8's always end up 6-12 inches too close to my table edge in turn 4. I really am curious to see what units most Tau players see cross the mid-point line by the end of the game.
All of my army is across the mid-point line by the end of the game, unless I need to hold something back to secure an objective and it can't be rushed there in a transport.

We have done the impossible... and that makes us mighty.
Firefly is pretty much made of Awesome, Funny, and Aww. Sometimes simultaneously. We'd better stop before we quote the entire script.
–tvtropes.org
Ravager is offline   Reply With Quote