Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

just a thought....
Closed Thread
Old 28 Jul 2008, 00:19   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default just a thought....

i was thinking. a little while ago i was talking to the manager at my local gw. since i am a noob to 40k i was asking questions about the skyray. the gun drone things on the skyray and the hammerhead cant come off but on a devilfish it can. he said that u can put sms on the devil fish gun drones. so i thought, if u have devilfish with sms and unload the gun drones then u have a mobile squad of sms gun drones! picture this........your behind a building from a tank or squad of enemies and u shoot them from behind the building!!! think of how annoyed your opponent will be went his squad get decimated from behind a building! > i would like to see his face. like i said i am a noob and i might be wrong. comments?

infidel
95% of teens would go into a panic attack if the jonas brothers were about to jump off the empire state building, copy and paste this if you? are the 5% who would pull up a lawn chair & grab some popcorn and yell JUMP
BITCHES!!!!!
Old 28 Jul 2008, 00:21   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: just a thought....

It doesn't work like that. Guns drones are not the same thing as a SMS or a burst cannon - you replace the gun drones with either the missile system or the burst cannons. As such, you can't get SMSs flying around the board. Sorry.
I picture the Ethereal looking out the window of the Devilfish from his seat: "Hey this isn't the way to Applebee's?! Where are you guys taking...Aw man, a battle?! Aw, you guys are total dicks, I swear! I'm still wearing my bathrobe! Can I at least have a gun? What do you mean you don't have any extra? What should I do, hit Khorne Berzerkers with my symbol of office? Man, you're gonna be sorry if I die... dicks."
Old 28 Jul 2008, 00:23   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

aww. well nvm then..... :shifty:
95% of teens would go into a panic attack if the jonas brothers were about to jump off the empire state building, copy and paste this if you? are the 5% who would pull up a lawn chair & grab some popcorn and yell JUMP
BITCHES!!!!!
Old 28 Jul 2008, 02:07   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Ravager

It kinda looks like this thread has served its purpose…
PM me or C_V if you need it re-opened for further clarification. ;D

We have done the impossible... and that makes us mighty.
Firefly is pretty much made of Awesome, Funny, and Aww. Sometimes simultaneously. We'd better stop before we quote the entire script.
–tvtropes.org
Closed Thread