Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Brief Battle Report of Tau vs Eldar vs Space Marines vs Necrons
Old 01 Oct 2007, 20:10   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Brief Battle Report of Tau vs Eldar vs Space Marines vs Necrons

So on Friday September 28, 2007 my friends and I got together and had a four way battle Royall using six turns and victory points! VP had to be modified slightly so you would only get points based on models that you killed individually. Also if you immobilized a vehicle you would get half the VPs but if someone else finished the job they would get the full points. Our point limit was 600 because of the Eldar player being a noob!

So here is my Tau army list:

Two squads of 10 fire warriors

Shas'O Commander with Fusion blaster and Plasma rifle
Shield generator and shield drones.

Stealth team: One with fusion blaster and each with targetting array.

Crisis suit with T/L missile pods

Eldar:

Squad of Guardians

Squad of Dire Avengers

Walker

Falcon tank

Space Marines:

Two troop squads and ?Apothecary?

Scout team

Rhino tank

Dreadnought

Bike squad of three

Necrons:

Scarabs

Two squads of warriors

Lord

flayed ones

In short the battle was intense with the Eldar only having a walker in the end.
The Marines were wiped out with but four guys a HQ and Rhino. The alliance between tau and necrons broke on the fifth turn and tau stood victorious.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BATTLE TO BE POSTED SOON!

Old 01 Oct 2007, 20:35   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Brief Battle Report of Tau vs Eldar vs Space Marines vs Necrons

I was kind of rushed earlier so here we go.
The Eldar guy also took a Farseer

In this incredible battle we saw many weird things.
First off the Eldar Guardians and Avengers locked in combat with the scarabs.
Later the farseer joined in too. The Falcon was taken down by the marines dreadnought while the stealth team took out two bikes and the third ran away. The Crisis suit stunned the Walker while the fire warriors were too scared to fire on the Necron squad passing by to get to the Eldar. So the alliance was formed but only because of fear! Next turn the walker and scout squad get in close combat and the walker kills them. The Guardians fall but the Avengers finish off the Scarabs. The stealth team fire at the dreadnought and immobilise it! The marines still want the walker so one squad hops in the Rhino and takes off after it. The Flayed ones kill the avengers and the Necron warriors start too head for the Marines. The Stealth team jumps behind the dreadnought and finish the job the Farseer throws a singing spear at the Rhino whose cargo is now fighting the walker. The explosion goes 1'' not hurting anyone so it is deemed codename "Pop and Fresh" for such a small explosion!. At this point the eldar have the walker and farseerer while the marines have just two squads one locked in combat. The Necrons have only lost four scarabs and four flayed ones. Me the tau player have only lost four warriors. So its the last turn and i notice i have only the dreadnought, two bike marines and two regular marines for points. So the firewarriors got up the courage broke the silent alliance between the Crons and Tau and rapid fired their butts! Crons player got angry for my actions and rapid fires back (INSTEAD OF CHARGING??? ) but only kills one fire warrior. so in the end:

1:Tau
2:Necrons
3:Marines
Last Place: :'(Eldar :'(

NOTE: I was the only truly experienced player there and still won! Now the Necron player vows never to let a opportunity slide again if he can easily finish me off! Its funny at the start of the game the marines and cron player thought little of the "tau player in the corner of the board" but by staying out of the way and only taking on small units I ended up winning! >
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!