Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New Tau Black Gobbo campaign
Closed Thread
Old 03 Mar 2005, 12:05   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default New Tau Black Gobbo campaign

It looks pretty cool, especially since 2 of my 3 armies are orks and tau.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4...th/default.htm

The general who wins a battle makes many calculations before the battle is fought. - Sun Tzu

I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like the rest of the people riding in his car.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 12:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to MalVeauX
Default Re: New Tau Black Gobbo campaign

I like it! Any campaign that uses Kill Teams to make the story and all is so much better than playing a lot of high point games. Great idea *right clicks and saves!*
Old 03 Mar 2005, 13:04   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

I read through it too and really like the idea. I just wish I could find someone around here that plays orks: I'm the only ork player aside from one guy that has about 9 armies and changes between them on a seemingly random basis. The only other tau player just started SMs : Just about everyone else plays SMs, chaos, or 'nids. Hmmmm, games against myself.... at least I couldn't lose.

The general who wins a battle makes many calculations before the battle is fought. - Sun Tzu

I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming in terror like the rest of the people riding in his car.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 18:03   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

sounds like a great time...i wish that i could do it but i there is no one in the area that i know of who plays orcs...maybe with some modifications it could be tau vs _______?
"A thousand fibers connect each of us with our fellow Tau and along those fibers our deeds run as causes which come back to us as effects. Everything we do must be in furtherance of the Greater Good lest we return to the Mon'ta, the Terror." Shas'o Vior'la Kasis, Fire Warrior Commander.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 20:00   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Where do you live Waldo ? I am 28 boyz and a few coats of paint away from a 1500 ork point army.
In some of my posts I may mention my feelings, opinions, and/or some facts about various armies. These comments are in no way meant to hurt or insult any quality players, with well planned (sometimes painted) armies. The quality of "Cheese" is limited to the specific individual and can only be enhanced/diminished by any imbalance due to game design, codex creep, or by not having a new codex for eight years. Any posted comments are not intended for any army as a whole.
Thank you, and goodnight.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 20:41   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Dusseldorf, Germany.

Old 03 Mar 2005, 21:08   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Well, If I leave today I might be there the day after tomorrow. Unfortnatly I live in northern California.... not that it has any sigificance but my mother recently moved to germany. What is the weather like there ?
In some of my posts I may mention my feelings, opinions, and/or some facts about various armies. These comments are in no way meant to hurt or insult any quality players, with well planned (sometimes painted) armies. The quality of "Cheese" is limited to the specific individual and can only be enhanced/diminished by any imbalance due to game design, codex creep, or by not having a new codex for eight years. Any posted comments are not intended for any army as a whole.
Thank you, and goodnight.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 21:10   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Yikes Waldo...I guess a friendly game with you is out...less'n you want to fly into nyc for a weekend of gaming...lol.

I need to find some older players around here...we have 3 games workshop stores here in new york, and each one of them is swamped with 10 yr olds...

-M
Old 03 Mar 2005, 21:28   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

How's the weather? Right now cold (about 32 degrees) and with a bit of snow. Overall the weather here is quite nice (generally very mild) but pretty wet. I'm sure it's light years away from N Cali though. Does your mom play 40K? :P

NYC huh? Have you been to the Complete Strategist? They have a really dedicated group of WHF/40k players club known as "The Warmongers" that's nothing but adults: They also typically clean up at the GTs. They're highly competitive but in a good way IMO.

Old 04 Mar 2005, 00:56   #10 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to dizzygamer

looks like a cool campaign, too bad I've never seen a real ork army :P.

Want to know what Confrontation is?
go here
or MSN me, always happy to chat ^_^
Closed Thread