Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Important Topics
Closed Thread
Old 22 Feb 2005, 17:40   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Important Topics

[size=12pt]Important Topics[/size]

The following is a collection of useful threads, common questions and links for your convenience to quickly learn or answer a question, rather than continually starting new threads on a subject, unless new material is to be presented. Please feel free to suggest largely useful threads, by sending a private message to Vash113, Khanaris or Aunny.

[size=12pt][b]Codex - Tau Empire Threads:[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: Strategies: Denying Shots - The Last Crusade :: [size=7pt]"What is a new way to use the Tau? Is cover the answer?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tactics: Markerlights - The Beginning :: [size=7pt]"How do Markerlights work now? What are their tactics?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tactics: Vespids – 2 Fast 2 Furious :: [size=7pt]"What can Vespids offer? What is a good tactic for them?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Units: Skyray - The Empire Strikes Back :: [size=7pt]"What is the Skyray? What will it provide for my army?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Units: Broadsides - The Legend Continues :: [size=7pt]"What can the Broadsides do in the new Codex?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Units: Firewarriors - The Next Generation :: [size=7pt]"What will the Firewarriors have to offer in the new Codex?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: RTTT's Tactica part I: Vespid :: [size=7pt]How is the Tau army changed by this new unit? How can they be used?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: RTTT's Tactica part II: The Kroot :: [size=7pt]What has changed with this old favorite? How do the new Kroot function on the battlefield?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: RTTT's Tactica part III: Sniper Drones :: [size=7pt]Why should I should I consider using them? How do they work?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Pathfinder Teams ~ Tau 2.0, reLoaded :: [size=7pt]How Pathfinders have changed, what these changes can do for us, and why Pathfinders are back on the map![/size]

[size=12pt]Introduction Threads:[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: Mech Tau Army Construction Basics :: [size=7pt]"How do I start Mech Tau?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Starting a Tau Army :: [size=7pt]"What's the best way to start Tau, what do I need?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Writing Tau Army Lists :: [size=7pt]"How to go about writing a list for Tau."[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tau FAQ :: [size=7pt]"Where can I find the answer to some common questions?"[/size]
{Click here to Read) :: Advice for starting Tau: Army Construction :: [size=7pt]"Advice on the construction of your army."[/size]
{Click here to Read) :: The Tau Beginner's Guide to Tau units, Pt. 3: Heavy Support & Special Characters :: [size=7pt]"Part 3 of Olannon's guide for beginners."[/size]

[size=12pt]Tactics Threads:[/size]

General:
(Click here to Read) :: Comprehensive Guide to Tau :: [size=7pt]"What do the Tau have to offer? What can they do?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Ethereals and Morale Checks :: [size=7pt]"How good is an Ethereal's moral ability? Is there a mathematical way to know moral chances?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Know Your Self :: [size=7pt]"Introduce yourself to the Tau and their units."[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Know Your Enemy :: [size=7pt]"How do the Tau size up against the other Races?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Seeker Missile Tactica :: [size=7pt]"What are seeker missiles useful for?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tactics Index :: [size=7pt]"The Index of more specific Tactics **"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tau Kill-Team Guides :: [size=7pt]"I want to make a Tau Kill-Team, how do I start?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: XV8 Battlesuit Configs/Tactics :: [size=7pt]"How can I setup some of my Crisis Suits and use them?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: XV8 Commanders :: [size=7pt]"How can I configure my Commander?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: XV8 Decisions - Part 1 :: [size=7pt]"I can't decide how I should equip my Crisis Suits."[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: XV8 Decisions - Part 2 :: [size=7pt]"I can't decide how I should equip my Crisis Suits. Part 2"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: How to use your Kroot :: [size=7pt]"How do I use my Kroot? What are they good for?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Kroot - The Truth :: [size=7pt]In game terms, what can the Kroot provide?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Drones - The Answer :: [size=7pt]What can a Gun Drone do? Are they any good?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Attached Drones :: [size=7pt]What good are Attached Drones to Vehicles? What can they provide?[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tactica: Lone Wolves :: [size=7pt]Using Stealth Teams with the 4th Edition Codex.[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tactica: Piranhas :: [size=7pt]Using Piranhas with the 4th Edition Codex.[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Stealth Suits: A guide. :: [size=7pt]Using Stealth Teams with the 4th Edition Codex.[/size]

Specific
(Click here to Read) :: General advice against Daemonhunters :: [size=7pt]"I'm fighting Daemonhunters, any tips?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Fighting Marines, a "Non-Pocketbook" Tactica :: [size=7pt]"I'm fighting Space Marines, any tips?"[/size]

[size=12pt]Conversions[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: Making the Devilfish :: [size=7pt]"I'd like help putting together my Devilfish, with more detail."[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Modular Tanks: Tau Devilfish/Hammerhead :: [size=7pt]"I heard you can use magnets to swap parts between Devilfish and Hammerheads."[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Magnets on Crisis Suits :: [size=7pt]"How can I use magnets to make my weapons swappable on my Crisis Suit?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Superdetailing Tau Vehicles :: [size=7pt]"Has anyone went into large detail when modeling their Hammerhead?"[/size]

[size=12pt]Miscellaneous Threads[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: Guide to Forge World Tau and Kroot models :: [size=7pt]"What is Forge World? Can I use their models? What can I do with them?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Refined XV8 Naming Scheme :: [size=7pt]"How do I name Crisis configurations? What are the names?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tau A to Z :: [size=7pt]"Is there an alphabet so I can make words in Tau or phrases for banners, etc?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: UK Games Day 2005 (New Codex, Vespids & more) :: [size=7pt]"I've heard a lot about Vespids and the new Codex, where can I find more information?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Calmsword's Tau fluff compendium :: [size=7pt]"Compiled from material gathered during the Fall of Medusa Campaign, this is a good source on background information about the recent activities of the Tau"[/size]

[size=12pt]Questions Threads[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: FoF (Fish of Fury) :: [size=7pt]"What is the Fish of Fury and how can I use it?"[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tau Questions and Answers :: [size=7pt]"I have a specific question, but where can I ask it?"[/size]

[size=12pt]Links[/size]

(Click here to Read) :: GW Resources :: [size=7pt]"Where can I find all those free PDFs that GW released for Tau and Kroot?"[/size]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau-killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill on 23rd August 1940
Never in the field of human satire were so many made to feel so humble by so much acid wit
GOT IT! That’s the one. Just sums RJay up perfectly!
Old 29 Dec 2006, 18:34   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Default Battle Reports

[size=12pt]Battle Reports[/size]
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Imperial Guard :: 1,500 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 1,500 pts. (No Railheads)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos Undivided :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Imperial Guard :: 1,600 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos :: 1,250 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Orks :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Kult of Speed :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Ultramarines :: 600 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Ultramarines :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Multiple :: 1,500 pts. (Tournament Report)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Witch Hunters :: 1,700 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Black Templars :: 1,500 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Iron Warriors :: 2,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau/Eldar vs. Dark Angels :: Narrative (no point values)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Black Templar :: 750 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Ultramarines :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 1,500 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 1,000 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Iron Warriors :: 1,500 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Blood Angels :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos :: Narrative (no point values)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: Narrative (no point values)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos (Nurgle) :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Night Lords :: 830/1,400 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: Narrative (no point values)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 850 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Eldar :: 1,700 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tau :: 540 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Blood Ravens :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 2,000 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos (Slaanesh) :: 2,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Blood Angels :: 700 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines/Space Marines :: 1,500 pts. Cities of Death
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Iron Warriors :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Daemonhunters :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Eldar :: 1,600 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 1,850 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Orks :: 1,500 pts.?
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Chaos Undivided :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Necrons :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tyranids :: 2,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Multiple :: 1,750 pts. (Tournament Report)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Thousand Sons :: 1,250 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Multiple :: 750 pts. (Tournament Report)
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Tau/Eldar vs. Space Marines/Witch Hunters :: 5,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Space Marines :: 750 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Dark Angels :: 750 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Deathwing :: 1,000 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Orks :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Death Guard :: 1,500 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Daemonhunters :: 1,500/1,700 pts.
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Alpha Legion
(Click here to Read) :: Tau vs. Death Guard
Closed Thread