Warhammer 40K Forum

My Army List
Closed Thread
Old 19 Feb 2005, 01:07   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default My Army List

Tau Vor'koth Sept

12 Fire Warriors (Painted)

12 Fire Warriors (Five Painted, Five Unpainted, Two unasambled)

1 Battlesuit (Unasambled)

1 Ethereal (Unpainted)

I started buying Tau about three weeks ago.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 02:29   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Re: My Army List

In one fell swoop I got 3k of Tau. But good start .
I'm tired of being poor, and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull a trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero
Givin back to the kids, who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
first ship them dope, let them deal to brothers
give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other
It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark, now Huey's dead I got love for my brothers but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other we gotta start makin changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed be how can you tell them take a brother if he's close to me I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things change, and that's the way it is come on, come on that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is, ahh yeah X2 I see no changes all I see is racist faces misplaced hate, makes disgrace the racist we under, I wonder what it takes to make this one better place, let's erase the wasted take the evil out the people, they'll be actin right cuz both black and white are smokin crack tonight and the only time we chill is when we kill each other it's takes skill to be real, time to heal each other and I know it's seems Heaven since we aint ready, to see a black president it aint a secret of a sealed up fact penetentiarys packed, and it's filled with blacks but some things will never change tried to show another way, but ya stayin in the dope game now tell me what's a mother to do? being real don't appeal to the brother in you - yeah - You gotta operate the easy way - I made a G today - but you made it in a sleezy way sellin crack to the kids - I gotta get paid - well hey, well that's the way it is chorus talking ... we gotta make a change it's time for us as a peopl
Old 19 Feb 2005, 02:44   #3 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to MalVeauX

Pathfinder:

Definately good buys for starting Tau. You have solid troops as a base and your heavier firepower and someone to lead them. Any plans for your next purchase? I think I'd advise you to pick up one more box of Firewarriors as well as two more XV8 battle suits. Then a devilfish.

So what's next on the list for you?
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:16   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Well i don't want to get to much things to fast, so that I don't feel overwhelmed.That's just me, thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalVeauX
Pathfinder:

Definitely good buys for starting Tau. You have solid troops as a base and your heavier firepower and someone to lead them. Any plans for your next purchase? I think I'd advise you to pick up one more box of Firewarriors as well as two more XV8 battle suits. Then a devilfish.

So what's next on the list for you?
Definitely another box of Firewarriors. After i finish painting and assembling all my FW squads, i will get another XV8. I Really want a squad Pathfinders, but that requires a Devilfish. Probally after the XV8 I'll get a Devilfish.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:39   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Well i don't want to get to much things to fast, so that I don't feel overwhelmed.That's just me, thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalVeauX

[
Lol, good thinking. I have so much stuff I have quit painting entirely.
I'm tired of being poor, and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull a trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero
Givin back to the kids, who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
first ship them dope, let them deal to brothers
give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other
It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark, now Huey's dead I got love for my brothers but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other we gotta start makin changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed be how can you tell them take a brother if he's close to me I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things change, and that's the way it is come on, come on that's just the way it is things will never be the same that's just the way it is, ahh yeah X2 I see no changes all I see is racist faces misplaced hate, makes disgrace the racist we under, I wonder what it takes to make this one better place, let's erase the wasted take the evil out the people, they'll be actin right cuz both black and white are smokin crack tonight and the only time we chill is when we kill each other it's takes skill to be real, time to heal each other and I know it's seems Heaven since we aint ready, to see a black president it aint a secret of a sealed up fact penetentiarys packed, and it's filled with blacks but some things will never change tried to show another way, but ya stayin in the dope game now tell me what's a mother to do? being real don't appeal to the brother in you - yeah - You gotta operate the easy way - I made a G today - but you made it in a sleezy way sellin crack to the kids - I gotta get paid - well hey, well that's the way it is chorus talking ... we gotta make a change it's time for us as a peopl
Old 19 Feb 2005, 16:54   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

lol. I just painted my Ethereal and 1 Firewarrior.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 17:43   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Well. I have 24 FW, 5 XV8 suits and 4 stealths left to paint.. and that out of 2000+ Tau!

Then its up for a SMurf army so that I can change on the conventions I go to!
Old 19 Feb 2005, 19:15   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Nice Force Apcalyptic.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 20:38   #9 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Thanks.. =)

You are on your way to one too...
Old 20 Feb 2005, 21:07   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hmmm...you definatly need some elites...I would highly recommend some crisis suits with fireknife, just 'cause it would round out your army...
Closed Thread