Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Golgotha Campaign: Looking for Kor'O
Old 16 Apr 2007, 16:36   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Golgotha Campaign: Looking for Kor'O

Greeting fellow Tau,

I am Shas’O Dal’yth Tal’Vor’an Uash’O Gol’go’tha or if you prefer my shortened name: Commander Scoutfox. I have been appointed Tau Commander for the upcoming TO summer campaign Golgotha Insurgency. With the help of the lieutenants, Lord General Thunder, Elliott, and Taukki, we hope to lead the Tau to a victory.

What I need now is a volunteer to represent the air caste. I need a Kor'O Commander. Anyone that has the ability to play as Tau in Battle Fleet Gothic scenarios, and is willing to help the Tau leadership in designing fluff and tactics please pm me. You would be responsible for writing the story of the Tau character Kor'O Vash'Ya Ar'Anuk, and for developing tactics and ideas to combat our enemies in the vastness that is space.

Also if any other Tau players have ideas for what they would like to see our race do, in the upcoming campaign, feel free to pm either myself or any of the Lts.

I will be disseminate more information as I obtain it, and a roll call thread will be going up shortly. So, start thinking now about fluff, special missions, or tactics. I will also be starting a species specific tactica and would like anyone that has a particular expertise to pm me. The tacticas will be written in story form as a lecture to Tau commanders as we approach the Golgotha system. For the Greater Good.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * Commander Scoutfox

Edit: We could also use a Por'O for diplomatic duties as an ambassador for the Tau Empire, and deal with the other races.
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2007, 18:17   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Golgotha Campaign: Looking for Kor'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutfox
The tactics will be written in story form as a lecture to Tau commanders as we approach the Golgotha system. For the Greater Good.

Edit: We could also use a Por'O for diplomatic duties as an ambassador for the Tau Empire, and deal with the other races.
You won't need fluff going to the the system as you already control most of it. The Tau have already been rather productive here.

A Por'O would be most useful for your propergander campaign, however you may wish to set up your own 'Tau news report' system just for your race taking official fluff and broadcasting it to Tau players...Just a thought.

Genmotty
Genmotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2007, 18:42   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Golgotha Campaign: Looking for Kor'O

Thank you for the idea, and I will take that up with whomever become the Por'O.

I know that we control about half the sector, but the campaign doesn't start for months, so during that time I wanted to have members write stories on arriving in system, preparations for the conflict, briefings in enemy strengths/weaknesses, and such. That way the Tau side already has a good background story and the players know what is going on and who is participating. I think it would give more meaning to the campaign.
scoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote