Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

my tau cadre.
Old 09 Apr 2007, 17:10   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default my tau cadre.

Hi.
My cadre is a small (growing force) from the planet kakunda.
the planet is covered with rocks and black sand, it was one of the newest third phase colonise and is only just getting a sense of identity.
there military is made up of a few fire warriors and some auxiliaries(other then kroot,vespid and gue'la) also as the need has called for some earth cast members have been taught to wield carbines and rifles in the case of planetary defense.
the planet was originally ruled by a harsh barbaric people known as the Kelsharnal who in appearance resemble black lizards. when the first tau arrived they instantly bowed down an embraced the greater good. The tau saw much of there old selves in them and united them under the greater good.
although many of the planets population did not embrace the tau they were brought to see the tau way.
The tau that live on this planet are a hardy people there armour is black like the sand of this planet and the cloths are gray the colour of the plateaus.

so there is the story of kakunda its people and the tau that have brought the kelsharna out of the flames of death and have brought another planet into the empire, peacefully.
tell me what you think ;D
Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders.
shas-el-shader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2007, 17:20   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: my tau cadre.

Ummmm....... Fluffwise, not too good. Get more FWs to your planet before I have to! (my armor is black, but I don't have pics.... DAMN THE DIGITAL SCOURGE!) Try getting pics to show the actual FWs please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why So Serious?
Dark Ace Cypher with the power of cliffing!
[quote=TheCuriousMonke]
[b]"You must bake muffins for the Greater Good."[/
Ace cipher zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2007, 17:28   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: my tau cadre.

yeah see thats just for the whole pioner thing, more Fws are being trained as we speak. and yes i'll get pics, i too am plauged by the digital scourge(damn digital camera!)basiclly chaos black armour and fortress grey cloth and white with a goblin green for the glass eye peice.
Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders.
shas-el-shader is offline   Reply With Quote