Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Stealth Suits: A guide.
Old 20 Feb 2007, 04:51   #31 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Stealth Suits: A guide.

Wow you get the thread necromancy award.
Old 20 Feb 2007, 09:28   #32 (permalink)
Shas'La

i think you did a great job and you should keep trying. i too love stealthsuits and this was one of the few tactica articles ive been able to read all the way through.
Shield generators are useful because if somone get past a shield drone's save the drone is blown up and so the stealthsuit loses its 4+*

also i think it is worth a mention that if you are using kroot as a meatshield then you should max out on kroot hounds. i know they are only 1 point less but losing 60 pts of kroots hounds (10 kroot hounds) is better than losing 70 pts of kroot (or 8 pts if you give them armour but that would be stupid). 10 points could buy you a markerlight!
Tashvar Myen Jkaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 11:35   #33 (permalink)
Shas'La

ive actually got an idea for a unit from reading this! A deep strikable seeker launchable stealth squad with a total of 12 marker drones that is a much better much larger pathfinder squad that could be used to rain seekers on enemy flanks.

((mods please delete this post))
Generally the archetype within fantasy and sci-fi is that if a character looks good, then he/she is good, if they're ugly then they're probably evil. (I'm looking at YOU TOLKIEN!!)
Radio-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 11:36   #34 (permalink)
Shas'La

ive actually got an idea for a unit from reading this! A deep strikable seeker launchable stealth squad with a total of 12 marker drones that is a much better much larger pathfinder squad that could be used to rain seekers on enemy flanks. and its only about 540 points!
Generally the archetype within fantasy and sci-fi is that if a character looks good, then he/she is good, if they're ugly then they're probably evil. (I'm looking at YOU TOLKIEN!!)
Radio-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 11:54   #35 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Or, you know ... you could just edit the first one rather than make the mods do all the work.

Arctic Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2007, 14:47   #36 (permalink)
Shas'La

I love the word 'only' there

It's only a third of a tourney sized list in one squad <chuckles>

ML drones don;t have target locks do they? 12 MLshots at any one target seems like a massive waste.
Galahad_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote