Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

human auxilieries?
Closed Thread
Old 27 Nov 2006, 02:50   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to Mitch: the noob
Default human auxilieries?

can we usem? im new so i dont have the old dex... and i dont see anything in the new one... are they legal to field?
and if so, where can i find the stats for them?
Old 27 Nov 2006, 03:04   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113
Default Re: human auxilieries?

The rules can be found in Chapter Approved 2004 or at this link: http://uk.games-workshop.com/tau/tau%2Dauxiliaries/

As for if they are legal they kinda sorta might possibly be not anymore.... they were legal but since the new Tau codex didnt include them they really arent "legal" anymore. But I havent met an opponent yet who complains about me taking guardsmen over Firewarriors. It depends on who you play.

Old 27 Nov 2006, 03:12   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

As Vash said, no official ruling on this yet, however it may be that only the Gue'Vesa in the Taros book from Forgeworld will be the "official" entry, which is no good, as that unit is not as good as the CA:2k4 entry. Mainly, no Markerlights or Pulse weapons.
Old 27 Nov 2006, 03:45   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to Mitch: the noob

k, thanks, i dont think ill go to any troble converting any till i get an official stamp of aproval
Old 27 Nov 2006, 18:50   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Pah...GW suck on this one. Where I live its completely legal. Even in our small tourneys. No pulse weaponry on members (except Sgt/leaders/Gue'ui) and Lazguns only for the Gue'la. I'm not complaining I've even got a whole 40 guardmens converted as Gue'la/Gue'ui. It gives fluff to my army and well they are pretty rubbish compared to normal guardsmen/firewarroirs.

This is something we should write a pertition to GW for. Who's with me? Let us make them 100% legal again!

Genmotty
Closed Thread