Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

list help required,
Closed Thread
Old 26 Nov 2006, 18:51   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default list help required,

hiya,

As some fo you know, I recntly brought myself a mega force, however i am not yet made up my mind on how to equip the XV8's, ideally i would like to do a changable system bt i dont have the skils to pull that off.

I also have the empire battle fource, and am intrested if somone would IM with me, oor discuss with me in this thread how i could make a list with htease models. I am aiming for a fource which is going to be resonal agaist most things, but very good agaist witch hunters, and orks. if this is possible.

I hope that this make some sense!

^licks^

jammie & lion
Old 26 Nov 2006, 19:04   #2 (permalink)
lonely tau

Default Re: list help required,

The crisis suits are rather easy to make interchangeable, the only weapons you really need to worry about are the Special Issue Weapons, and even then they are rather easy to pin ^_^. For the most part the battle suit weapons fit in the slots perfectly!

Old 26 Nov 2006, 22:42   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

hiya,

i dont understand what you mean? yes the do fit in slots? how does this make then iinterchangable? (yes i know it sounds stupid but i find understanding language like this hard - i have autism)

hope this makes some sesne

^licks^

jammie & lion
Old 26 Nov 2006, 22:47   #4 (permalink)
lonely tau

Hiya

The weapons fit in the slots perfectly fine, accept for the Special Issue Weapons. Those require pinning or magnets or some sort of implement like that.

Old 26 Nov 2006, 23:01   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

In other words you can just jam the gun in its slot and it will stay there, then pull it out and swap it for something else. No glue required.

As for the actual equipment a good all purpose suit is the fireknife (plasma rifle, missil pod), several good command suits are the helios (fusion blaster, plasma rifle) and aurora (cyclic ion blaster, plasma rifle). A second good config for normal suits is the Deathrain (twin linked missil pods).

Closed Thread