Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Old Lore from Medusa V
Closed Thread
Old 18 Nov 2006, 20:45   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper
Default Old Lore from Medusa V

Hey does anybody have the old lore we came up with for the hammer?
I'd really like to keep it, or did anybody put it on wiki?
we had several things, more than what GW gave us in the vox cast, so if anyboidy could send them to me or give me the links to the original posts (since I can't find them) I'd appreciate it.

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
Old 18 Nov 2006, 23:23   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Old Lore from Medusa V

You'll probably want to PM Calmsword on this one - he was the one pulling most of the Tau strings during the campaign, and was the mastermind behind the Hammerfall. What do you plan on using the info for, by the way, or are you just curious?

TO'TAU'VA T'GUE'HE TO'CYR'HE
Old 28 Nov 2006, 12:49   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning

Oh... I'm a lore freak is all, does Calmsword use the same user name on the normal forums? I had to recreate my account on the MedusaV forums, and I don't know how many people still frequent it. personally I'd like to gather up every bit of the lore from the entire operation. Calmsword could help with that.

heck, I'd like to have every major peice of lore from the entire campaign... player made of course... If I can ever figure out how wiki works I'd make a section on it... with credit given to those who made the stuff, and only after asking their permission.

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
Old 28 Nov 2006, 21:49   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

hey- that's quite a project you have in mind. I have everything- simply put- but it might take some time. I have a number of projects in the works.
And if you need names know that I am Calmsword everywhere on every forum- and that my real name is Boman Modine.
Give me a list of things you need and I'll do my best to get it to you in a timely manner.
Old 28 Nov 2006, 22:46   #5 (permalink)
Shas'La

Thanks Calm, I appreciate it, I'm still hunting for that dang lore but if you know the guys who organized the other major peices of lore I'd appreciate it. (and I have no clue how I'm going to get it from folks in countries whose language I don't speak... oh well I'll find a good translator and hope for the best.

Old 28 Nov 2006, 23:24   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

I'm still in contact with several people in Spain and England, however Khanaris has a good deal of it. Like I said if you give me a list of things you want I can get them.
Old 29 Nov 2006, 02:37   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

basicly everything major we came up with, the battle plans we outlined, since I can only find the most recent, some of the scientific stuff we came up for the hammer, a couple of the stories we came up with for the hammer but were never published on the vox caste, stuff like that. I'm building a compodium of Tau lore, and that include our plans from it.

Old 29 Nov 2006, 02:43   #8 (permalink)
Ethereal

Our campaign forum is still up, although I took down the sticky right after the campaign. All of the brainstorming we did on the open forums should still be there. If you need anything specific from me, I can also fish around in my in/outboxes for planning stuff.

http://fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/index.php?board=10.0
Old 29 Nov 2006, 03:11   #9 (permalink)
Shas'La

Thanks Khanaris, I dredged through my previous posts, took me a while to find the button, forgot it even existed lol, and I went through my old posts, got stuff from B'elve, Cal'au, Evacuation officers, Life and Death after the Hammer, Operation Anvil, TASH'SUAM, Hammerfall Mechanics, and HAMMER: info posts... if I missed anything, which I'm sure I did considering that I missed the first half of the campaign, I'd love to have it.

Old 29 Nov 2006, 03:45   #10 (permalink)
Ethereal

We really didn't start anything until that first conclave. Before that, most of the posts were out-of-character and dealt with trying to establish clear structures between Warseer, TO, and a few private command forums. Unfortunately, a lot of the early Citizen's Army stuff was eaten by GW's forum, but our part of that story should be pretty well-preserved.
Closed Thread