Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS IN HYDRA (READ!!!)
Closed Thread
Old 25 Jul 2006, 16:04   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS IN HYDRA (READ!!!)

OK- for those in Hydra this is whats going on. If you want to participate you have to post at the MEDUSA V FORUM under NEW DAWN.

Currently the Tau hold a region at Geryon base called Airfield 6, we already have taken it, it has been fortified and now three Scanner towers called 'SPIRES' have been built to direct 'the hammer' into medusa.

Tau cadres in the wastes have been supplying the Citizen's Army with arms and supplies while another series of commanders, like Scoutfox and Castris, are searching for a way through the Mines with Khanaris (a human gue'vesa).

MOST IMPORTANTLY: The ENTIRE Tau Faction in Hydra needs to attack Sybilla Prime on the 29th, that is EVERYONE. If you'll look at the site you can see that on the 29th, Chicago Games Day is playing a massive event with Tau fighting Guard drop units trying to link up at the Spine.
The Citizen's Army will be attacking the Water Facility at the Hive, howe the Tau are doing this...

UTILIZING THE AIR COVER PROVIDED BY AIRFIELD 6: Tau cadres will be dropped via Manta and covered by Barracuda's to attack DORN DEFENSE FACILITY, and KILGORE SHUTTLE BAY. The primary target is the Shuttle bay- check the site and you'll see why, however we need to explain we're also tieing up defenses. THIS ATTACK NEEDS TO HAPPEN- evidence needs to be written on the main forums/in your battle reports.

If anyone has any questions please contact me- and just so you know- we have official recognition by the MODS.
~good hunting
Old 27 Jul 2006, 19:12   #2 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Re: THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS IN HYDRA (READ!!!)

I'm confused. Why would the Tau want to fight at Sybilla Prime on the 29th, when the IG are assaulting our monitoring stations in Raffaelo's Spine? Wouldn't we want to defend the monitoring stations in the Spine instead?

Meanwhile, I will continue to run combat patrols - Cleanse style missions - Near Geryon Base when I set up the table.

The rules in my house are: You set up the table, you declare the objectives for each side. We have IG and Tau, and pretty much alternate setting up the table.

Old 27 Jul 2006, 20:20   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to etancross Send a message via MSN to etancross Send a message via Yahoo to etancross

C'hau Firebringer added a win for us last night in the Ash Waste region!
;D
Old 27 Jul 2006, 20:47   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Perseus
I'm confused. Why would the Tau want to fight at Sybilla Prime on the 29th, when the IG are assaulting our monitoring stations in Raffaelo's Spine? Wouldn't we want to defend the monitoring stations in the Spine instead?
That is how we got butchered two weeks ago. Most of our reporting was happening at the Spine, so we got backed into a corner. Attacking other targets forces the others (Imperium, in particular) to post battles there to deal with us. And any battles going to the Hive or Geryon base aren't being reported against us at the Spine. :funny:
Old 27 Jul 2006, 21:59   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Is it really wise to post this here, when such I high ranked Guardsman such as myself can read it?

Fortunetely for you guys, I'm in Canada. (Tisiphone) :P

Sounds like you guys are really organized. ;D
Old 27 Jul 2006, 23:19   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

Gah this is frustrating. The reporting space is limited to 3000 characters with spaces. Its difficult to get any accurate report in let alone fluff. Ah well posted one at Geryon base and it would seem Ill be able to get in more battles.

Old 27 Jul 2006, 23:45   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krezent
Is it really wise to post this here, when such I high ranked Guardsman such as myself can read it?

Fortunetely for you guys, I'm in Canada. (Tisiphone) :P

Sounds like you guys are really organized. ;D
It's not really a secret. There are other plans in place, of course.
Old 27 Jul 2006, 23:56   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Could you send me the plans as they become avalable? I've had real trouble keeping up with things as they happen. Or could you send me the website where they are?
Old 28 Jul 2006, 03:49   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB50
Could you send me the plans as they become avalable? I've had real trouble keeping up with things as they happen. Or could you send me the website where they are?
Most of it is being handled through our campaign forums, found here.

http://www.fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/

The planning requiring tighter security is handled in other ways, but the campaign forums should get you started.
Closed Thread