Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

STRIKE ON SYBILLA
Closed Thread
Old 24 Jul 2006, 09:10   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default STRIKE ON SYBILLA

While the Medusa site is down this must be known to all Tau players.

On the 29th there will be a massive battle played at the Chicago Games day between Imperial elements and Tau elements.

For the vast majority of us who don't live near Chicago here's the plan...

For one day, ALL TAU PLAYERS should post there battles at Sybilla hive in a mass air attack not yet seen in this war. Those Tau players fighting at Airfield 6 this is the perfect chance for our fluff to line up. Utilizing the, limited, air power we have we can hit designated targets at the Hive in one attack then retreat back to our necessary positions, like the Spine.
This attack is being coordinated currently with elements of the Citizens Army, who will be attacking the Water Purification Plant of the Hive. We Tau will attack Kilgor Shuttle Bay and the Dorn Defence complex in a two pronged attack. The defence complex to hold up Imperial defenses, and the Shuttle bay to severely limit the Imperials ability to transport their elite and leadership all over the planet.

In your battles post them at Sybilla, then designate in your reports whats going on (tau unified attack) and where your attacking the Hive. Mention the Citizen army, mention the other Tau players, and specify which target your attacking.

NEW DAWN/HAMMERFALL: for those of you who know what this is, don't worry, this attack will have no effect on our goals. It's just one day of helping out our brothers fighting at gamesday.
~good hunting

Old 24 Jul 2006, 17:00   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: STRIKE ON SYBILLA

Oh shit man I better get my ass down there then!
Old 24 Jul 2006, 17:46   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Fluff wise if you want to be apart of the strike you have to specify in your next report that your going to AIRFIELD 6 at Geryon Base.
~good hunting
Old 24 Jul 2006, 17:52   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Here's an idea: how about, during the run up to the actual date, those players not actually involved in the strike itself post reports detailing knocking out AA defences around the Hive?

TO'TAU'VA T'GUE'HE TO'CYR'HE
Old 24 Jul 2006, 20:16   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

excellent- however we have to do this fast, EVERYONE that plays Tau in the united States needs to hear about this.
~good hunting
Old 25 Jul 2006, 00:28   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

Five days. Five days to paint my commander, and show up in Berkely for a day of carnage.

Airfield 6 at Geryon Base?

My vaction went well. I'll be back home on wednesday.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Old 25 Jul 2006, 02:55   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

do you need help understanding whats going on Mechtau?
~good hunting
Old 25 Jul 2006, 03:05   #8 (permalink)
Shas'El

Does warseer and the other forums know about this?
Old 25 Jul 2006, 04:32   #9 (permalink)
Shas'El

there have been numerouse offers made however for intensive purposes the Shan'al is unresponsive. The main forum, that is- the GW forum, knows about this and those that post on TO's own forum knows all about this.

We also have official sanction, that is to say GW has recognized our posts and is writing them into the fluff.
Currently the Tau have engaged and taken a region of Geryon Base called Airfield 6. Meanwhile Tau cadres ferry supplies to the Citizen's Army and work on trying to find a path through the Mines. High above in space 'the hammer' a thruster rigged asteroid is making its way toward Medusa- it's target? As yet unconfirmed.

So, JOIN THE MOVEMENT- there is no leadership, we are all leaders, all commanders.
~good hunting
Old 25 Jul 2006, 07:13   #10 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The vilest worm
Does warseer and the other forums know about this?
Warseer knows about it. Or at least the Shan'al knows about it (as at least one major Shan'al member has signed onto calmsword's plans and has been participating heavily in them!). Since our board activity has dropped to near nil (except people barging in to demand to know who's in charge and getting crickets in response), we of the Shan'al have thrown in with major organization movements such as this one, and have been using the TO forums as our major stomping ground for some time now. The distinction of being the Shan'al grows pointless, but at least two of us (Shasolenzabi and myself) chat regularly most nights on issues surrounding the campaign.

Suffice it to say, we are 100% behind this and will fully admit such on Warseer in no uncertain terms if necessary.
Closed Thread