Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

A few questions on Fi'rios (3rd Sphere) and Tau Cadre Organization
Closed Thread
Old 21 Jul 2006, 21:59   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to The Mothman
Default A few questions on Fi'rios (3rd Sphere) and Tau Cadre Organization

Alright. My army is is about half done (half bought and assembled nothing painted yet, well afew Fire Warriors and all basecoats...) but I have hit a delielma.
My fluff is that my Cadre is part of the Va'O'Mont'yr Contingent. They are under the command of Commander Suncrusher, leader of 6 Cadres. This Cadre of mine is a mix of Septs. It has Sa'ces and Fio'Rios soldiers, as this cadre helped free Fio'rios from the Orks. Is this possible? Would the Tau mix soldiers from differnt Septs?

And what is Fio'Rios Sept Colour?

Hope I'm not being too bothersome.

Mothman
Old 21 Jul 2006, 22:35   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: A few questions on Fio'Rios (3rd Shpere) and Tau Cadre Organization

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to mix...and I'm pretty sure that Fi'rios doesn't have a color scheme (yet).
Old 21 Jul 2006, 22:40   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

tau dont have a generic colour scheme. like the guard, tau will wear a scheme to match the terrain they're fighting in. mine are mottled green and brown as they're fighting on a jungle continent.

septs will have sept markings, but honestly they're minor and not necessary. ceck the codex and if its not mentioned, make it up!

"What warriors of men can stand beside the Space Wolves! The Sons of Fenris they are, hardened in the forge of their harsh world, eager for battle and honour. They are the grey warriors, ashen like the wolf, whose greatest joy is to hear the clamour of steel amidst the din of war. None can step before them, they are the first, proud in their strength and jealous of their renown. Through the storms of the warp they come, upon the very tides of terror, but of such dangers they are uncaring. They are the Space Wolves, the Undefeated, the bane of the Emperor's foes."
Old 22 Jul 2006, 02:17   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via AIM to Vash113 Send a message via Yahoo to Vash113

Really there are few schemes for the Tau that are set the only common and identified one being the standard T'au homeworld scheme. So just make up whatever you like.

As for the mixing of cadres yes it is done. Read Firewarrior. Its not the best of books but can give a lot of info on the Tau and one detail you get is that the Firewarriors Kais fights beside even in his own squad are from many septs. Forces get mingled quite often it would seem to replace cassualties and form the coalitions and forces assembled for a particular task force.

Old 22 Jul 2006, 14:15   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to The Mothman

Thanks alot. So my Fi'Rois/Sa'ceas Army is good to go. I think I will use...A yellow for the Fi'rios Sept Colour tro keep with the warm sept colour of Sa'ceas. Thanks alot.
Lock please as the question has been answered
Old 22 Jul 2006, 14:18   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Mavfreak

Before the lock comes down, I have to say that, since the troops were saved and now are fighting with their saviours, maybe they would use their armor too. Just a possibility.

And Mav is the probably the smartest one of us, so it makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Tau
My advice is simply walk through life and see what happens, and remember the one thing most of my yearbook from this year is filled with...

"Sex can wait, masturbate"
Closed Thread