Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Path To Medusa V
Closed Thread
Old 02 Jun 2006, 05:08   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Path To Medusa V

Hey Im bobotheguy I am seen frequently on librariumonline. Any way Ive come to get support for the Path to Medusa V

We Tau need t try and orchestrate something. chances are we wont win, but we will be a thorn in the side of a many hopefuls. Its like the kids in risk who played the purples. The never attacked anyone but just got bigger and bigger thus proving a problem when faced. We are that Kid. We will try as hard as we can to diminish the hope of many races.

But we need to get our Act together.

First of all, get the word out to all your known Tau buddies to unify together, try to play armies that we excell against. Namely, Orks. Our superior Firepower will cut them down in their so called Waaaghhhs! Tyranids cannot stand the might of a Railgun Submunition. Carifexes cannot stand the power of a Rail Gun. Remember that we only stand a real chance if we defeat our foes at our hobby center or GW store. Home Games have little effect on our outcome. I ask of you to try as i am to spread this word to forum sites. After this I myself will go and find some forums to spread the word. Please Join the cause and band together for when once our momentum has started, Step 2 shall commence.

The starts begin with the pledge of my Army of For'akan

Join Me and other!

Bobo
Old 02 Jun 2006, 05:14   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to Rev_Enge(spc)
Default Re: Path To Medusa V

Kinda already done here: tau Online Fall of Medusa Forums

"In war, laws are silent"
Old 02 Jun 2006, 05:16   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Colarius, 3rd Company, Fists of Dorn Space Marines {Rev_Enge(spc)}
Kinda already done here: tau Online Fall of Medusa Forums
Ok well Ill keep this open for people too se as well and redirect them to that part of this site
Old 02 Jun 2006, 13:53   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace

We already have our own sub-forums for this purpose.

Introductory Page: http://www.tauonline.org/FallOfMedusa.php
Forums: http://fallofmedusa.tauonline.org/

For the Tau boards though, we are looking for members from other forums to help us.

What we're aiming for is to have a common and unified discussion ground, that is open to all players, yet private and hidden from other armies. There is no obligation to sign up or register on these forums first, our Medusa V forums is a separate dedicated installation, with various coded security features and extras.
Old 02 Jun 2006, 16:22   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobotheguy
Hey I'm bobotheguy I am seen frequently on librariumonline. Any way Ive come to get support for the Path to Medusa V
Welcome to TO! As you can see, the people here have already spent some time building a forum just for Medusa V. If you really want to help centralize the Tau effort, then I'd suggest telling all your Tau companions from "librariumonline" to please meet us on this site. They don't have to use it as their primary boards for the campaign, but we can at the least use it as a link to share information, etc. We've already had members of the Warseer community come over to help the effort (I don't know if any other forums have sent representitives though).