Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

can i mpove 2 things at the same time???
Closed Thread
Old 04 Mar 2006, 17:09   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to Yoriaki
Default can i mpove 2 things at the same time???

hello, i just have a quick question. can i move two things at the same time, instead of moving one then the other.

i only ask because i had two HH the other day in perfect positions but wanted to move fast. ididnt want them moved at all, sothey were 9" away from each toehr, so can i move both at the same time? or do i have to move one then the other??? if i have to move one then the other, i cant switch places with them because they would be over to of each other.

If your taught to love everyone, even your enemies, then what value is put on love?
Old 04 Mar 2006, 17:14   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to Grunt90 Send a message via MSN to Grunt90 Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt90
Default Re: can i mpove 2 things at the same time???

1st, im pretty sure you can only move one thing then the other, and second, how would you hold the measuring tape, the 1 tank, then the other? and i didnt really understand your post either. but still ive never seen anyone move anything at the same time, only one model at at time. and what difference would it maek?

"Horn and hoof, power is there. Not feeble smoothskin, clumsy greenskin, wicked elf-swine. Gor is strong, Gor is true. Gor shall kill all, slay all for the gods!"

Beastlord Gorthor

Survivor of the 06' Battle Royale!
Old 04 Mar 2006, 17:29   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Rechar Send a message via Yahoo to Rechar

If you mean switch places, then technically you can't, as each unit moves individually and skimmers can't end their turn over units.

However i am sure if you just asked your opponent they wouldn't object.

"Just as the chaotic nature of these aliens is anathema to we of the Empire, so it is that the Tau'va is abhorent to them. They have no capacity to accept such glory and should be kulled so the Empires efforts may be spent in a more productive manner." attributed - Shas'O Rech'Ar
Old 04 Mar 2006, 20:32   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

If you are talking about the tactic of switching places with two HH to get the skimmer advantages, you cannot simply swap the two as one move (no matter how logical this sounds in "reality"). However, on most battlefields there is a little wiggle room so it should be possible find a location next to HH #1 to place HH #2 and then move #1. With the range of a railgun the inches won't matter. If you are taking advantage of terrain or LOS lanes there will be more constraints.

Bottomline: no, you can't move two units at the same time.
Closed Thread