Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

A bad day for the Empire.
Closed Thread
Old 23 Feb 2006, 19:46   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default A bad day for the Empire.

:-[ since the last two weeks i have lost every game i have played :-[witch os only 4 but they were flooks
i lost first to chaos second to assult marines then to night to nids and finaly a terminator army mind u i keep 3 tacticals squads out of most of the action with my kroot in a street of about 5 inches wide so apart from that it waz as much as a failure as it can get seplichely when i rappied fired a squaid 24 dice 3 hit and one wounded :-[i think its just me unlucky lol hopfully i will win next week
defently revenge 4 the empire my empire the tau empire to the death
Old 23 Feb 2006, 19:59   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: a bad day for the empire

Get some lucky dice.

I'm not kidding
Old 23 Feb 2006, 20:10   #3 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to LiinSivi Send a message via Yahoo to LiinSivi

lol I'm still unclear on the issue of "lucky" dice. Hmm or maybe that's why I've lost more then ive won...(darn t-sons chosen of Ahiman...)

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his" --George S. Patton
Old 23 Feb 2006, 20:15   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

HAZZA26 Why not put a copy of your army list up on the 'army lists' child-board? *This way we can all see what you have and make suggestions for composition and tactics. *You may not win next time either, but it should be a closer game. *Tau take a bit of getting used to.

Also, without wishing to sound picky, I think you would benefit from using the spell checker when you post. *It makes your posts easier for us to read and people will take you more seriously.

Hope that helps.

PS My lucky green dice never fail to be lucky, it's just that they aren't always lucky for me
Old 23 Feb 2006, 20:26   #5 (permalink)
Shas'O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophaniti
My lucky green dice never fail to be lucky, it's just that they aren't always luck for me
lol.

But yeah, or maybe a battle report of some kind. Or you could weigh down the "1" on the dice to have a better chance of it landing on a 6 :P
Old 23 Feb 2006, 20:32   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

But then, when you play against a nid, what happens when they want to use your dice for their Genestealer attacks?

Weighted dice are a two-sided railgun...

(My analogies suck today.)

Current Shas'o Bodycount- 6
Old 23 Feb 2006, 20:33   #7 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZZA26
:-[ since the last two weeks i have lost every game i have played :-[witch os only 4 but they were flooks
i lost first to chaos second to assult marines then to night to nids and finaly a terminator army mind u i keep 3 tacticals squads out of most of the action with my kroot in a street of about 5 inches wide so apart from that it waz as much as a failure as it can get seplichely when i rappied fired a squaid 24 dice 3 hit and one wounded :-[i think its just me unlucky lol hopfully i will win next week
defently revenge 4 the empire my empire the tau empire to the death
Don't loose hope my friend, especially if these where your first few games! A good general in the tabletop is something more than a good armylist or lucky dice. With some experience you will learn to coordinate your moves better, "measure" distances with a glance and see through your opponents traps or nasty surprises! Learn from every game and of course Enjoy the game!

In time nothing will stop you (even bad dice) to serve well the Empire!

For the Greater Good!
Old 23 Feb 2006, 21:24   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default Re: A bad day for the Empire.

i dont think that it waz the dice even to i rolled bad lol the nid battle i had waz close very close just the terminators kicked my arse
Old 23 Feb 2006, 23:05   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

I would go with ions against a terminator squad, but then again im a noob.
Old 23 Feb 2006, 23:22   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Rechar Send a message via Yahoo to Rechar

Chaos are always a pain, i've just got hammered by a nurgle force, everything T5 makes the Tau weapons less effective, not to mention having everything deepstrike successfully turn 2 right in your face, the final death nell was the 500pts difference (i only had 1k to his 1500).

Roll with the punches and just enjoy the game. Some times the dice go in your favour, other times they don't...if it doesn't matter, who cares?

With terminators just pump them full of lots of shots or focus your low AP weapons, even with a 2+ save and 5+inv they will go down eventually.

"Just as the chaotic nature of these aliens is anathema to we of the Empire, so it is that the Tau'va is abhorent to them. They have no capacity to accept such glory and should be kulled so the Empires efforts may be spent in a more productive manner." attributed - Shas'O Rech'Ar
Closed Thread