Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Kroot space travel
Closed Thread
Old 18 Feb 2006, 00:08   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Kroot space travel

hey just wondering how the kroot go about their war spheres. Like do the have a warp drive and if they are capable of matching tau space craft?

"His name doesn't make any sense! How can you be a commander, Aun AND volenteer at the same time!?!"

translated parts of suspicous conversation about the Mal'caor'la 8.05.10990
Old 18 Feb 2006, 00:10   #2 (permalink)
Ethereal

Send a message via AIM to Praying Mantidae Send a message via MSN to Praying Mantidae
Default Re: Kroot space travel

Kroot apparently do have a warpdrive, I think they can travel longer distances than Tau ships. Though they seem to be reluctant to share with the Tau.
Old 18 Feb 2006, 00:33   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

the tech is the same as orks (because they got it from eating mech boys (think that right)) but i dont know if they have to sing like orks
Old 18 Feb 2006, 00:56   #4 (permalink)
Shas'La

I'm sorry "sing"?

and i don't think they could share with the tau as they essentially picked it up from creatures that more than likely didn't understand themselves aka they just know how to build it and drive it.

"His name doesn't make any sense! How can you be a commander, Aun AND volenteer at the same time!?!"

translated parts of suspicous conversation about the Mal'caor'la 8.05.10990
Old 18 Feb 2006, 01:26   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Jim
I'm sorry "sing"?

and i don't think they could share with the tau as they essentially picked it up from creatures that more than likely didn't understand themselves aka they just know how to build it and drive it.
there warp tech allow them to go into the warp where as tau just skim the warp but that due to the fact tau havent got psykers that powerful which can protect there vessels form the warp, but the tau all ready under stand how to go into the warp they just cant survie there.

when orks ever want to go any where they sing " ere we go, ere we go, ere we go" orks are attuly the orks are the best pyskers of the unverse but they dont know it. have you ever wondered why orks never real load there gun or why the truks look like a metal with wheels attached. orks tech shouldent work it works before they think it should. if kroot got there tech then it probley only work because the kroot think it should
Old 18 Feb 2006, 02:08   #6 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfeix
Quote:
I'm sorry "sing"?

there warp tech allow them to go into the warp where as tau just skim the warp but that due to the fact tau havent got psykers that powerful which can protect there vessels form the warp, but the tau all ready under stand how to go into the warp they just cant survie there.

when orks ever want to go any where they sing " ere we go, ere we go, ere we go" orks are attuly the orks are the best pyskers of the unverse but they dont know it. have you ever wondered why orks never real load there gun or why the truks look like a metal with wheels attached. orks tech shouldent work it works before they think it should. if kroot got there tech then it probley only work because the kroot think it should
That is wicked. "Everything is possible if you believe" to a higher extent.
Old 18 Feb 2006, 02:18   #7 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Location: Tokyo, not Japanese "Thatīs old" NOW ŧŧ Denmark, Not Danish
Send a message via MSN to Lightningclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfeix
Quote:
I'm sorry "sing"?

Wow that actually makes a whole lot of sense that the most primitive things like orks use some parts of their brains that "intelligent" beings donīt. They just chant because they feel like it and have no idea why itīs just instinct and that instinct is there because chanting stuff has psychic effects.

where did you read this? Iīd REALLY like to look a little bit into this
Whatīs better than winning a gold medal at the servitor olympics?
-not being a servitor!
Old 18 Feb 2006, 02:26   #8 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningclaws

Wow that actually makes a whole lot of sense that the most primitive things like orks use some parts of their brains that "intelligent" beings donīt. They just chant because they feel like it and have no idea why itīs just instinct and that instinct is there because chanting stuff has psychic effects.

where did you read this? Iīd REALLY like to look a little bit into this
That would be nice, more fluffy goodness.
Old 18 Feb 2006, 03:09   #9 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Oooh, first post. There's a mention of this ork phenomenon, basically a collective psychic nature, in White Dwarf 309, US. It mentions the "Red wunz go fasta" idea and also blue as a protective ward. They believe, and so it becomes true.

It's not unlike the way Orcs and Goblins generate magic in Warhammer, collectively from within themselves. 8-bit theater utilized this technique too. It claims that a stupid enough person can stir the universe to bend to their personal, dumb perspective through unconcious psychic might. I need to try that. >
We of Iyanden have felt the pain of loss, of looking out every day and seeing the ruins of homes and dreams. We struggle, and we pray, and we mourn, and we fight. The trials have brought us together, made us as one at heart. We who still remain...we have hope.

...Because we are family.
Old 18 Feb 2006, 03:24   #10 (permalink)
Shas'La

This could also explain the random explosions orks tend to undergo ;D

Closed Thread