Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

War is upon us
Closed Thread
Old 07 Jan 2006, 23:20   #1 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper
Default War is upon us

Alright new campaing for '06 ;D!!!
Any Tau players down in louisiana well the baton rouge store needs a tau hero! after all it is sponsering Tau! I'm going to try and make one heck of a Tau commander for 'em but I'm not all that good a modeler so plz some body send in something incredibel for baton rouge we can't have the LA state capital not have its local store sponser a Tau hero how will that help moral?!?!

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
Old 07 Jan 2006, 23:54   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to mace
Default Re: War is upon us

Uh.. what are you on about? (Do you have a point to this topic?)

I take it you are referring to the Dark Crusade Campaign in the US?

In which case - there are plenty of threads already:
- "New" Tau Commanders: Sneak peak for Dark Crusade
- Tau and the Dark Crusade Campaign
- "Enemies of the Imperium/Dark Crusade" campaign Tau stuff
Old 08 Jan 2006, 02:35   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Huh? Are you asking for a free converted model? No chance. PM greydeath. He may be able to do something for you, for a cost.
Old 08 Jan 2006, 03:33   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to DireStrike Send a message via MSN to DireStrike

I believe the stores make their own commanders for whatever force has been assigned to them.
Old 08 Jan 2006, 05:39   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

Yes... while you are at it, make something cool and shooty.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Old 08 Jan 2006, 17:40   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

I think what shadowclasper is trying to say is that he works at a stre participating in the Dark Crusade, and his store is representing the Tau, but there is a lack of Tau players at his store. So clasper came looking here for anyone in the Baton Rouge area that would be willing to fill the role as the Tau player. In addition clasper will do his best to model a Commander for the army.
Old 12 Jan 2006, 22:09   #7 (permalink)
Shas'La

Location: Maurice Louisiana, 3 miles from civilization and straight on till morning
Send a message via Yahoo to shadowclasper

got it in one. working on the cool model but I need a head but don't want to mutilate my only Uller mech warrior figure. its got the perfect head in my opinion, atleast for what I'm trying to make.

Shas'O Tash'var Vral Ko'Vash'Shi: "Or'es'Shas has only met with one crippling defeat, at the hands of the metallic dead... and we shall purge them form the galaxy, not just to avenge our fallen, but to prevent them from slowing the greater good's advance ever again." Before the battle to save refugees on Medusa V from being harvested by the Shadow Lord, a necron lord and killer off over 500 fire caste on the planet Yadsmood.
Closed Thread