Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

warhammer 40k racist at my club
Closed Thread
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:34   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default warhammer 40k racist at my club

what do i do about this person his names damion and he's so racist to tau/tyranid's and orkeys as well i told him i was going to collect tau one time and he totally started taking the mikey.
i then asked why tau arent in many campaigns and he said because there were stupid but in other words. :'( :'( plz help me im begging you plz :'(
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:43   #2 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: warhammer 40k racist at my club

Why make such a big deal about it? I don´t care if some arrogant pompous jerk claims Tau to be worth less then snot. My army plays well, win or lose, it doesn´t matter if the game is good. For background, I prefer to give counter arguments, and usually ask them for any relevant fluff.
If you play well, you have nothing to care about windbags. If you know the fluff, you can counter the arguments, as fluff usually is written so it can be read any way you want. If they insist that "Tau suck because I say so." that already tells a lot about them. Laughing at their face tends to shake their beliefs, you might try that...
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:48   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

chill out, for a start. then ignore him. problem solved. there is no need to defend your race. everyone dislikes one race or another. me? i dislike space marines (except space wolves) and necrons, intensely.

"What warriors of men can stand beside the Space Wolves! The Sons of Fenris they are, hardened in the forge of their harsh world, eager for battle and honour. They are the grey warriors, ashen like the wolf, whose greatest joy is to hear the clamour of steel amidst the din of war. None can step before them, they are the first, proud in their strength and jealous of their renown. Through the storms of the warp they come, upon the very tides of terror, but of such dangers they are uncaring. They are the Space Wolves, the Undefeated, the bane of the Emperor's foes."
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:50   #4 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDemon
Why make such a big deal about it? I don´t care if some arrogant pompous jerk claims Tau to be worth less then snot. My army plays well, win or lose, it doesn´t matter if the game is good.* For background, I prefer to give counter arguments, and usually ask them for any relevant fluff.
If you play well, you have nothing to care about windbags. If you know the fluff, you can counter the arguments, as fluff usually is written so it can be read any way you want.* If they insist that "Tau suck because I say so." that already tells a lot about them. Laughing at their face tends to shake their beliefs, you might try that...
I agree with LordDemon. so what if you choose Tau and your friend talk craps against it? wait till he get beaten by your tau......Sweeet ;D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:55   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

problem is that ive havent even got them painted yet therell be done for chrissy but the thing is that he shows me up in front off everyone and then he tells all his freinds that he done so :'(
he makes me so depressed
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:56   #6 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via AIM to Sephiroth

Kindly tell him to direct his comments towards the nearest stone wall. Tell him it is more concerned about his opinions on Tau than you are.
"My sorrow and anger precede me with regard to the stubborn and selfish refusal of the humans’ Emperor to permit his people acceding to the One Path, forcing us to embrace the course of conflict. The Fire Caste will do what is asked of them, and demonstrate to the Imperium of Man that piety is no substitute for wisdom."
- His Exalted Majesty, The Ethereal 'Unforeseen Truth'
Old 20 Dec 2005, 09:58   #7 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by minor tau marc
problem is that ive havent even got them painted yet therell be done for chrissy but the thing is that he shows me up in front off everyone and then he tells all his freinds that he done so :'(
he makes me so depressed
don't worry about him just paint at your own pace. Who knows, maybe your's looks better than his. (and also a bit of >)What is his colouring scheme and yours?

[size=7pt]Edit by Aunny: Hmmm...come on now, no swearing. Thank you. [/size]

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 20 Dec 2005, 10:21   #8 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Mr.Tau

trust me losers like him will always get their come uppence, just crush him in a battle and stomp on any hopes or dreams he has left after that...he'll soon shut up.
if he is still a dick then i'd just pick up the nearest blunt object and twat him to oblivion! 8)
Old 20 Dec 2005, 10:27   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tau
trust me losers like him will always get their come uppence, just crush him in a battle and stomp on any hopes or dreams he has left after that...he'll soon shut up.
if he is still a dick then i'd just pick up the nearest blunt object and [I swear too much] him to oblivion!* 8)
Told cha beating him flat is sweeter than the finest wine. ^-^

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
Old 20 Dec 2005, 11:11   #10 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Send a message via MSN to Mr.Tau

but really i would avoid violence if possible because that would be just as bad as what he's doing to you plus i hate cleaning up after violence.