Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Imperial worlds
Closed Thread
Old 11 Dec 2005, 13:43   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Default Imperial worlds

Does any body know the imperial worlds which border the tau worlds?
A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, " Where are you going? You just shot my waiter"

"Hey, man, I'm a PANDA!" the panda shouts back. "Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and reads:

Panda: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats, shoots and leaves.

Learn punctuation it changes the meaning of your sentinces. If you don't I'll destroy you.

Join TFOTFUWBS
Old 11 Dec 2005, 14:52   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: Imperial worlds

nope...I mean, I'm sure that someone can come up with the closest one that's actually talked about in the fluff, but get real. There are thousands, if not millions, of imperial worlds...and only a few dozen have been named in the fluff. So just make up a name for whatever you're cooking up. Each 40k player could invent a dozen worlds, and they'd still not cover them all.

Quote:
"Cheese for the cheese god! More wins for Pwn!"
Old 11 Dec 2005, 14:53   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Sweet. Thanks.
A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the manager shouts, " Where are you going? You just shot my waiter"

"Hey, man, I'm a PANDA!" the panda shouts back. "Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and reads:

Panda: A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats, shoots and leaves.

Learn punctuation it changes the meaning of your sentinces. If you don't I'll destroy you.

Join TFOTFUWBS
Old 11 Dec 2005, 19:14   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

theres Nimbosa- a currently contested world that is south of the Empire. Most worlds mentioned are not beyond the Damocles Gulf and are south. Other worlds mentioned are
northern worlds are places like Brimlock and Hydass which can be assumed as the gateway system to the Empire north. Garrus and kleist are north and were taken during the crusade. Denab is south, so is Taros. Dulumar is closer to the perdus rift. there are all kinds of worlds...
~good hunting
Old 11 Dec 2005, 19:40   #5 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via AIM to MechTau

Brimlock would be a terrible thing for Tau to attack... they'd be wiped off the space maps by a huge retribution force.

Tau need to double the size of their empire and survive. After that, everything is dandy.

Open invitation to all: Send me a pm, and I'll be have a look at your army list.
[url=http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=11198.0]Crisis Suit Theory, Army Composition, and why Fireknives suck - You've got to read this classic by T0nka
Old 12 Dec 2005, 13:21   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmsword
theres Nimbosa- a currently contested world that is south of the Empire. Most worlds mentioned are not beyond the Damocles Gulf and are south. Other worlds mentioned are northern worlds are places like Brimlock and Hydass which can be assumed as the gateway system to the Empire north.
Correct. The last of the Imperial worlds at the far eastern fringe is the Damocles Gulf. The Tau have the worlds still east of that.
Closed Thread