Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Very small battle
Old 06 Dec 2005, 01:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Very small battle

This was a very small noobs battle. I had a shaso and a bodyguard, 12 firewarriors, and five gun drones. Its been previously stated what thier equipment was in a previous topic, "beserkers". He (my opponent), had his beserkers plumped up with axes of khorne, allowing no save for my firewarriors, and the invulnerable save thing, I know it isn't invulnerable but thats the easiest way to say it. And a whole bunch of other stuff. I got first turn, and used two missiles from my shaso to start things off, (very small table to ensure small games), they wounded but he saved one, and the other failed save but got his stupid 4+. He saved both and his turn started. He got beserkers charge, moved 12 inches, then 6 in assualt, then regular 12 charge on a seven. He was in range of two firewarriors, and a gun drone on first turn, killed of the firewarriors in CC and nailed the gun drone. I could only shoot with missiles as he was out of sight of my regular troops, so he saved with his 4+. He got into CC with my full squad, and took out two firewarriors, or three, not quite sure, and ended turn. His other beserkers were in a B- charge with gundrones so they weren't in the CC assualt squad. I used my shasos four attacks to kill one beserker, then amazingly, two firewarriors, got great rolls and killed two. My others weren't in CC so I used guns to shoot down the last one. His beserkers in the tussle with deep striking gun drones killed em off like that and it took two turns for him to get into CC, he got no casualties, as he was in cover alot. He was climbing up my perch, and I moved back to ensure a chance to fire at them before CC. I got two kills with my shaso, and he axed down all of my firewarriors and it came down to two beserkers and his commander. His commander got in a tussle with my shaso and my shaso beat him down. I had two atacks left with my shaso and used them on the last remaining beserker. Killing it and winning in my favor.

Note: I made a mistake on the beserkers number in the beserkers topic, he had fixed them up so much in a four hundred point battle that he only had eight of them. But dang they wer stubborn, they just wouldn't die.
Lord_Veqq has joined TauOnline.
Guest6363: SEMENATION COMPLETE
Lord_Veqq has left TauOnline.
ToastMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2005, 02:01   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via MSN to Khaldun
Default Re: Very small battle

That's a pretty incredible finish with your shas'o beating down a commander and 2 tricked out berserkers! Gj on the win... although you probably got lucky.
Old 06 Dec 2005, 15:40   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to DireStrike Send a message via MSN to DireStrike

Not a bad fight, congratulations on the win. Some pictures next time? ;D (I use crappy mspaint illustrations)

I'm not exactly clear on how far the berserkers were moving though. 12, then six, then 12, then 7...??
DireStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2005, 21:40   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireStrike
Not a bad fight, congratulations on the win. Some pictures next time?* ;D (I use crappy mspaint illustrations)

I'm not exactly clear on how far the berserkers were moving though. 12, then six, then 12, then 7...??
Nope.* 12 with beserkers charge, 6 with assualt, then regular charge, (12 inches).

Note: I see where it could of confused you. He has to roll a six to charge, and he rolled a seven for it. Allowing him to charge.
Lord_Veqq has joined TauOnline.
Guest6363: SEMENATION COMPLETE
Lord_Veqq has left TauOnline.
ToastMaster is offline   Reply With Quote