Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Gun Drone Vehicle Upgrades
Closed Thread
Old 23 Nov 2005, 14:58   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Default Gun Drone Vehicle Upgrades

I did a quick seach of the first twenty entries and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for so I would like you gentlemen to think through this question with me. If the HH gets drone upgrades as part of the standard upgrades where are this drones kept. They wouldn't be the burst cannon or sms would they. I thought those were a direct part of the HH but if the upgrade is taken are they just treated like passengers? This has confused me maybe you guys could put a little light on this. Thanks gents.
Old 23 Nov 2005, 15:02   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Default Re: Gun Drone Vehicle Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ace of Spades
I did a quick seach of the first twenty entries and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for so I would like you gentlemen to think through this question with me.* If the HH gets drone upgrades as part of the standard upgrades where are this drones kept.* They wouldn't be the burst cannon or sms would they.* I thought those were a direct part of the HH but if the upgrade is taken are they just treated like passengers?* This has confused me maybe you guys could put a little light on this.* Thanks gents.
Based on current codex you need to convert your vehicle so it could have drones monted on it. But in the new codex it will change as the drones would be mounted instead of other weapons, so it would be another secondary weapon choice.
Old 23 Nov 2005, 15:10   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Thank you because this little bugger fried my brain trying to figure it out. It's greatly appreciated.
Old 23 Nov 2005, 16:39   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Send a message via AIM to DireStrike Send a message via MSN to DireStrike

There have been some conversions done on this site to mount the HH secondary guns under the hull with magnets, and let the gun drones sit in the mounts. Check the "Important Topics" thread at the top of the page, the "Devilfish to Hammerhead Conversion" thread, and read through it to find the relevant links.
Closed Thread