Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Should i wait?
Closed Thread
Old 18 Oct 2005, 12:16   #11 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via MSN to flowerfall
Default Re: Should i wait?

I agreee with the idea of getting the battle force for christmas, the models out now may go fairly quickly once the new ones come out, and you will get fairly sentimentla later and struggle finding the old models on ebay later. Personally I love the stealth suits right now. I don't want to be disapointed with apparent new plastic stealth suits so i am stocing up on at least 5 for now. 2 to a blister is easy. The pirahnas could be nice, they're somewhat like a motorbike for the TAU army. Good stuff.
Old 18 Oct 2005, 15:45   #12 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: Should i wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengy
Should i wait till the new new codex comes out before i start a Tau army or should i buy the battleforce at Christmas?
Hmm... If i were you i would start buying models which aren't changing (to our knowledge anyway), if you want the newer versions then just don't buy the models listed as changing by Vash113. Seeming as your starting out it may be worthwhile to view this thread aswell: -

http://forums.tauonline.org/index.php?topic=839.0

You should end up aware of how you want to play and can buy the according models which aren't changing, that gives you time to get to grips with painting them as well, or you could just buy the models anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfall
I agreee with the idea of getting the battle force for christmas, the models out now may go fairly quickly once the new ones come out, and you will get fairly sentimentla later and struggle finding the old models on ebay later. Personally I love the stealth suits right now. I don't want to be disapointed with apparent new plastic stealth suits so i am stocing up on at least 5 for now. 2 to a blister is easy. The pirahnas could be nice, they're somewhat like a motorbike for the TAU army. Good stuff.
By the way it's the Tetra's which are somewhat bike like (jetbike).

Piranha

Tetra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau-killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Winston Churchill on 23rd August 1940
Never in the field of human satire were so many made to feel so humble by so much acid wit
GOT IT! Thatís the one. Just sums RJay up perfectly!
Closed Thread