Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

New to tau. Gundam style. 2000pts unbound
Old 21 Oct 2015, 22:51   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default New to tau. Gundam style. 2000pts unbound

Not really a Gundam story but thought it describes the style well

These are the survivors of a massacre committed by the tau empire the Seizon-sha cadre thought the empire forces were their brothers. Now all that remains are the most powerful suits with nova chargeable shields, the only thing to stop a constant barraging of Paradox formation bombing runs the cadres home base. Now they are out for blood with the only things they have left. The most advanced suits of this new dawn for the tau. A new day for the empire that will be left smoldering as their most powerful weapons and wariors repay them for the eradication of thousands of family's...

This a MEAN list and it's supposed to be one that takes skill to use, but when you achieve victory, you've still lost your friends to more blood shed, there is no hope or peace for this cadre just the burning desire to kill as many as they can before they are snuffed out.

+++ Seizon-sha Cadre (1995pts) +++

XV104 Riptide 225pts [Early Warning Override, Ion Accelerator, Stimulant Injector, Twin-linked Smart Missile System]

XV104 Riptide 225pts [Early Warning Override, Ion Accelerator, Stimulant Injector, Twin-linked Smart Missile System]

XV95 Ghostkeel 140pts [Cyclic Ion Raker, 2 MV5 Stealth Drones, Twin-linked Fusion Balster]

XV95 Ghostkeel 140pts [Cyclic Ion Raker, 2 MV5 Stealth Drones, Twin-linked Fusion Balster]

Tetra 55pts [Disruption Pod, Sensor Spines]

XV109 Y'vahra Battlesuit 270pts [Early Warning Override, Stimulant Injector]

XV107 R'varna Battlesuit 295pts [Stimulant Injector]

I'm using numbers that will change but this the base line for what will be coming out soon. So what do you guys think? I'm quite happy with it. The story is coming along nicely and who ever decides it's not too cheesy to play me will help me develop the tragic tale of misery pain loss. Their only solace is that the empire and any in their way will bleed to death before their mighty suits.

SO SORRY this is posted in the complete wrong forum, my phone is quite old and i didnt realize quite sorry, i posted it under the correct one TY

Last edited by Nurgle; 22 Oct 2015 at 03:04. Reason: WRONG FORUM!!! sigh...
Nurgle is offline   Reply With Quote