Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Answers to all your Prayers....
Old 29 Apr 2008, 15:35   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default The Answers to all your Prayers....

...are found here. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and best of luck to Rafe if he gets nominated in the future! The number of questions about FT and I have been scaresly answered in one go.

It was a tough decision deciding which questions to answer, but here goes.

(Q) What attracted you to this site and how have you found it so far?
A: Well finding the site was entirely by chance: I Googled something like 'Tau Forum', and the rest is history...ish....

I have found the site to very good, as the community is much better than some other sites have.

(Q) Which armies do you collect, how big are they and how long has it taken to accumulate them?
A: I have Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Tau, Kroot, Gue'vesa, Ogres, Dogs of War and I have small Inquisition groups. I have gathered these over 6 years, and they are all around 1000-1500 points (excluding the Space Marines who are near 3,000). I have enjoyed doing Tau and Kroot the most, mainly due to this site.

(Q) Any advice for the rest of the community?
A: A few bits of advice, number 1 is to try and do a TOMV. If you don't get much painting done they're very rewarding. 2 is to go on chat, as it's very fun and despite what Bubgum tells you, there aren't many spambots. 3 is to read the Strange Gazzet!

(Q) Did you or ever have an intimate relationship with FT?
A: Well somewhere inbetween scorpion attacks and marrying him, I'm gonna have to say yes.

(Q) How did you discover the world of games workshop?
A: My brother got a box of Space Marines, which I completely loved, and decided I had to get. My first ever units were a Tactical Squad and a Dreadnought.

(Q) What are your hobbies outside of GW?
A: As some of you may know, I'm an Xbox Live junkie, so I spend a lot of time of that. I like playing Rugby, Football and Tennis.

(Q) Why the name Commander Songblade? And do you have any other previous usernames?
A: Commander Songblade is the name of my Tau Commander. Songblade was chosen as it sounds poetic, yet deadly....at least to me it does. I don't have any previous usernames (though I was the Strange Baby for three hours). My other ideas for names were Shas'o Smiley and Commander Smurf.

(Q) What do you think is the best thing about Warhammer 40k?
A:That unlike many other games, it has an infinite boundry, so I could make up a scenario where whole worlds are destroyed, and nobody bats an eyelid.

(Q) What do you think is the worst thing about Warhammer 40k?
A: Probably.....the fact that GW make a set of rules about morale then make it so almost no armies use it.

(Q) What do you think is the secret of success on Tau-Online?
A: A balance of hard-work, friendliness and plenty of back-stabbing!

(Q) Why the spelling fetish?
A: B3b4u5e 1t g3t5 r3477y 4nn0y1ng wh3n p30pl3 typ3 l1k3 th15. Also, I just feel that since it's a forum, you have plenty of time to write, so you don't need to speed type.

Real men read The Strange Gazzet! (PM me for more information)

Thanks to Jais for finding the avatar!
Commander Songblade is offline   Reply With Quote