Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Tau Online Grand Summer Story Competition 2007

Old 15 Aug 2007, 08:53   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Send a message via MSN to 42
Default Tau Online Grand Summer Story Competition 2007

[size=12pt]Welcome all!

Thanks firstly to all the entrants. Not only was this a record number of entrants for a fluff competition, but a forum record too! This sub-board is to display all the entrants (anonymously of course) for you to vote on them.

A poll for voting will be brought out later to give you a little time to read all of the entries first!

For the sake of the competition and creating more suspense, please do not say which entry is yours or who you are voting for. Feel free to comment on any entry though and what you thought of it in the relevant thread on this board. If you have any questions post them in here!

The poll will make up 50% of the score for each entry, with the other 50% being decided by the judges decision. The final results will be collated then announced (along with the prizes!) at the end of the month!

It really has been fantastic reading all of these stories, it's a credit to the forums and hopefully many if not all of them will go up on the main website!

Cheers,

--42[/size]
Old 16 Aug 2007, 01:49   #2 (permalink)
Shas'O

Default Re: Tau Online Grand Summer Story Competition 2007

Now, you can critique the work of other people, but please refrain from being harsh, as this is, afterall, a friendly competition.

Thank you.
Old 16 Aug 2007, 10:56   #3 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Send a message via MSN to Youngy

Good point, and what an amazing turn out of stories! Its going to take a while to read them all. Wish everyone luck.

Old 16 Aug 2007, 11:42   #4 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngy
Its going to take a while to read them all. Wish everyone luck.
Hah, it will take a long time! Just think of the poor judges who have to anaylse each one carefully and mark it!

Cheers,

Old 18 Aug 2007, 18:27   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

How long will the polls remain open? I want ample time to read ALL of the entries before I come to a decision (the same goes for the judging committee, I assume).
Old 23 Aug 2007, 11:38   #6 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogger
How long will the polls remain open? I want ample time to read ALL of the entries before I come to a decision (the same goes for the judging committee, I assume).
They close on the 28th.

As you're hear Frogger I thought I'd make an example of you if you don't mind. I just wanted to say I was very impressed with all your comments on other people's stories. That sort of stuff helps authors and is very kind, it shows a lot of effort too. +2 karma for being so awsome!

Cheers,