Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Thread i wanna make...
Old 11 Feb 2011, 16:46   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Arrow Thread i wanna make...

I know this is kinda in the wrong place but people hardly comment in the fluff/stories area anymore, its really quiet down there.

I recently started chaos daemons and after reading the fluff in the codex about the warp and the beasties that live there I decided to make my own. Well, it starts off with a ship traveling throught warp-space carrying a whole bunch of different people psykers, a few guardsmen, the ship's crew, civilians and then something bad happens. The tech that protects the ship from the daemons in the warp breaks (not sure how yet, prehaps a daemon-possesed crew member?) and the daemons attacks. Anyway the people on board have to bail out but not all of them make it: some are killed by daemons who eat their souls, driven mad by looking at warpspace, kill themselves. anyway, there are a small band of survivors who are stuck in the warp (they are still alive for a reason which i can't tell you, its a surprise) and must somehow jorney across the warp to find a way out.

Ok, heres the thing. at the moment the survivors are just nameless faces so I need YOU to invent some characters. Or if you don't like inevnting a survivor how about a daemon they meet along the way! They could reflect your own personality or of who you know or want to become. I'm not bothered who.

For a Survivor:

Name: could be any
Homeworld: where they come from may effect their personality
Occupation: Psyker, guardsman, civilian, ship's crew member, space marine or any other role you can thing of.
Personality: Are they angry or sad? happy or confused? what are they like
Apperence: What do they look like?
Objects/weapons: Mortal weapons have little effect in the warp but its nice to know you have one.
The future: Whats going to happen to your character in the Future? death maybe? Obiviously don't go over the top.

For a Daemon:

Name: daemons have names too!
patron god: Khorne, Slaanesh, tzeencth, Nurgle
Daemon type: Khorne: Bloodletter, Bloodcrusher, Flech hound, bloodthrister, Herald. Nurgle: Nurgeling, plaguebearer, beast of nurgle, great unclean one, Herald. Tzeencth: Pink/blue horror, screamer, lord of change, flamer, herald. Slaanesh: daemonette, Seeker, keeper of secrets, fiend, Herald
Personality: The personality of daemon is reflected by which god they serve, althought they are still different in some ways
Apperence: Most types of daemon look the same as one another but have some small deferences
Objects/weapons: Obviuosly some daemons will have the norm, such as hellblades for bloodletters or plagueswords for plaguebearers but they may have some personal objects
Future: What do you want to happen to your charcater in the future?

Ok thanks for reading this all, please reply!
Old 12 Feb 2011, 16:01   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Sorry to double post but no comments?! I mean come on have people forgotten how to spell or something? This happens too much on this forum, way too much.
Old 02 Mar 2011, 05:59   #3 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

kill themselves. anyway, there are a small band of survivors who are stuck in the warp (they are still alive for a reason which i can't tell you, its a surprise) and must somehow jorney across the warp to find a way out.
RoySon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2011, 17:32   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Ui

Actually I joined another 40k forum and the story has gone down like a storm!