Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

How Long People Take To Answer
Old 21 Jul 2010, 20:40   #1 (permalink)
Kroot Warrior

Default How Long People Take To Answer

I hate it so much how one of my posts has like 50 views and only 1 reply! > COME ON! 50 PEOPLE! 50 PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE AROUND 48 REPLIES! > > > IF YA'LL DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY THEN WHY READ THE POST THAT CLEARLY SAYS "HELP WITH TAU ARMY LIST" ?!
Freak3432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2010, 21:10   #2 (permalink)
Shas'La

Send a message via AIM to erebus Send a message via MSN to erebus Send a message via Yahoo to erebus
Default Re: How Long People Take To Answer

Well, first, the views aren't all members. Guests, googlebots, and repeat views (including yourself) count to that number.

Second, there's pretty much no one here any more. There's a handful of people, sure, but they're either all new like you, arguing in a different thread and ignoring the rest of the forums, or oblivious to the fact this site has lost the majority of contributors and posters.

I'd advise joining any one of the forum sites listed here, and also in the banner exchange banner that should be at the bottom of every page on this forum.
erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2010, 09:27   #3 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default Re: How Long People Take To Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3432
I hate it so much how one of my posts has like 50 views and only 1 reply! > COME ON! 50 PEOPLE! 50 PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE AROUND 48 REPLIES! > > > IF YA'LL DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY THEN WHY READ THE POST THAT CLEARLY SAYS "HELP WITH TAU ARMY LIST" ?!
Acting like this is not going to get you any replies, remember while this may be tau online a lot of people here don't actually play tau either. And as Cazboab has said there aren't many people anyway and views come from other things not just members.

Patience is a good thing, and you must learn it. I have had a few topics where it takes a while to get replies. Also people may have thought you would have written a preliminary list that they could advise on not just, "Write me a list."

You got a reply anyway, don't start a new topic just to be ungrateful to those that did help. You need to get a grip of yourself and realise this forum is still recovering from a gigantic blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3432
YA'LL
It is you'll by the way, We like grammar, and writing in capitals is not advisable either.
Old 28 Sep 2010, 17:34   #4 (permalink)
Kroot Shaper

Question

Sorry to hijack this thread a litle and pardon my ignorance Unholy harbinger,but not been around much recently,what is the gigantic blow this forum has suffered?(sorry if the subject has been covered before)

Facebook group for 40k fans
Alrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2010, 23:54   #5 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

It's ok new people like me come dashing in every day. (^_^) and I play Tau and am loosing horribly to Terminators and assault marines.. Tactics please? PM me?
Armadon is offline   Reply With Quote