Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

"Mark ALL messages as read" confirmation?
Old 22 Apr 2010, 06:27   #1 (permalink)
Shas'El

Default "Mark ALL messages as read" confirmation?

Okay, so last night I accidentally hit the "Mark ALL messages as read" link and wiped out the last two months worth of posts that I've been saving up to read when I actually get a decent amount of internet access. This isn't the first time it's happened to me either and I'm just as annoyed at myself for clicking it now as I have been in the past.

Is there any chance of adding a confirmation click to that function so it doesn't instantly go through if you click it by accident? Say, a pop up box or a link to another page saying "Are you sure you want to mark ALL messages as read? Y/N" or something to that effect.
[hr]
Masked Thespian is offline   Reply With Quote