Tau Empire Codex 2013 | Army Builder Program
Dark Angels Codex 2013
Chaos Daemons Codex 2013
Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

The Return of Tau Online Member Interviews!
View Poll Results: Who would you like to be interviewed?
Wargamer 19 17.12%
FT 12 10.81%
Khanaris 15 13.51%
Restayvien 4 3.60%
Icer 7 6.31%
Silk 9 8.11%
Rafe 8 7.21%
Crisis_Vyper 1 0.90%
Ravager Zero 6 5.41%
Boneguard 6 5.41%
Circus 11 9.91%
Zenai 6 5.41%
Mr Blue Sky (Manatee) 7 6.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 12 Nov 2009, 00:13   #1 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak
Default The Return of Tau Online Member Interviews!

Well, I am stepping up to the plate to bring back the interviews of prominent Tau Online members, with a return to the previous format of voting for who gets interviewed!

The nominees for this edition are chosen entirely from my own knowledge of forum personalities, but in future if this works members will be allowed to nominate members for interviewing.

The top three scorers at the end of this poll (five days from now) shall be interviewed, should they agree to it. If any do not agree, then they shall be dutifully ignored and the next highest scorer asked in their place. But please agree, because if you have been voted for then it means that the members of the forum want to see what you think!

The following four questions shall be asked to all interviewees -

1) How did you find Tau Online?
2) What 40k armies do you play and why?
3) Where does your current display name come from?
4) Where does your current avatar come from?

In addition to these, the floor will be thrown open for the members to pose their own questions to the interviewees - either to all of them, or individually. After a set time (probably five days again) the best of these questions shall be posed to the victims interviewees and their responses displayed for all to see.

Hopefully then FT or the Librarians will migrate the interviews to the main site =]

FT, if you have a problem with me doing this then delete this thread, but you DID ask me to step up to the plate =P

NB: Some of these may well have been interviewed before. But hey, this is a reboot, and I am sure different questions will be posed. If you do not wish to be interviewed for whatever reason, fear not, simply state that you are not interested and your poll results will be ignored.

I know this may seem like a popularity contest and to a certain extent it is, but I (and I'm sure the mods also, who will back me up) won't tolerate any flaming or flame-baiting in this process.

Vote away!
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 00:19   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Re: The Return of Tau Online Member Interviews!

This makes me happy.

But Heck, I thought voting would be easy, but turns out theres quite a few I wouldn't mind seeing interviewed... Heres to hoping this is continued then!
Old 12 Nov 2009, 00:42   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus
FT, if you have a problem with me doing this then delete this thread, but you DID ask me to step up to the plate =P
No problem what-so-ever .

First nomination for next poll: Skylight.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 11:18   #4 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Skeith

Cool

This'll certainly make the newsletter more interesting entertaining unique.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 15:13   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

What do you do in a tied 3rd place?
Old 12 Nov 2009, 17:22   #6 (permalink)
Shas'O

Send a message via MSN to Circus Freak

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it =P

What I expect I'll do is do whoever is first alphabetically, and then for the next lot of interviews I'll fast-track the other one(s) in and only put through the top two(one) in that vote.

Of course, this may generate a horrific backlog... but I'll keep on top of it =P and that idea is not set in stone, I may have a better one.

The voting is intended to be tight, but I did expect Khanaris to get a LOT of love.
Crikey! This crazy clown causes commotion like the coming of Christ. Contained in a circle corrupted by crackheads and carnal cravings, he creates no concession to callous cheaters concentrating on nought but cock. Certainly, still a curious and cordial cavalier in the countenance of crazed cads, curs and creeps who condemn courtesy as something corny. No cloud could collapse his crushing crescendo of comical crowing and crimson coiffure. This conjecture on culture comes circumlocutive, consequently...

You may call me Circus.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:11   #7 (permalink)
Shas'El

Hoozah! It's great to see the Interviews are back! You're the man Circus!

Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:17   #8 (permalink)
Shas'O

Meh, I didn't think past interviewee's should have been up there (or have I spent enough time on TO that I easily -and only- imagine them answering the questions from the interviews of TO past?!).

You all are making CV feel loved btw (I, at least, like you... Sometimes ;D). I only voted for someone that I can't imagine giving the answers to the interview questions (I have no clue why he's even on there tbh, but it's a change of pace).

Seventh Sanctum signature oddities.
Alignment: Neutral Pessimistic
Area of Magical Study: Practical Chronomancy
Favorite Spells: Divine Spell of the Cotton Candy Golem and Field of Bacon.

Proud supporter of Joe Wood!

Makes this your one good deed a day.
http://www.thehungersite.com/
Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:41   #9 (permalink)
Ethereal

Hm....the last time I got an interview, they never managed to finalized the questions for the interview (I was co-interviewed with Ravager at the time so both of us never got anything) and thus leaving the entire thing going dead within moments.

So I hoped that whoever gets the next bunch will get a proper, finalized interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FT
They're an insane bunch of reptiles...
I wasn't asking about the moderating staff.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:59   #10 (permalink)
Shas'El

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farseer Tyross
Quote:
No problem what-so-ever .

First nomination for next poll: Skylight.
I can't think of a better nominee

Quote:
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it =P

What I expect I'll do is do whoever is first alphabetically, and then for the next lot of interviews I'll fast-track the other one(s) in and only put through the top two(one) in that vote.

Of course, this may generate a horrific backlog... but I'll keep on top of it =P and that idea is not set in stone, I may have a better one.

The voting is intended to be tight, but I did expect Khanaris to get a LOT of love.
Have you noticed that there are currently 5 people in joint 2nd and 2 in joint 1st :P
Closed Thread