Chaos Space Marines Codex 2012

Warhammer 40k Forum Tau Online

Warhammer 40K Forum

Campaign Section...
Old 04 Nov 2009, 10:39   #1 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Default Campaign Section...

A hey.

So recently myself and a group of friends have embarked on starting a campaign, we hope for it to be very fun and engaging etc etc etc etc...

Point is, within this forum there isn't a specific place to ask question and discuss different types of Campaigns and there various dynamics, the only place I can think to post is General 40k, but its a bit broad...

So i was just thinking of maybe a sub forum about Campaigns, how to structure them, different idea's, etc. which is specifically about campaigns and running them. People could post up campaigns they've run, the themes behind them and seek help about making there own. I think it could be very useful, I know me and my friends could use some help setting up ours...

So Thoughts?
lemon-green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2009, 08:18   #2 (permalink)
Shas'Saal

Default Re: Campaign Section...

I think this is a brilliant idea!!
Campaigns are quite possibly the best part of 40k because it melds the fluff into the tabletop game, along with some extra strategy.
Just Brilliant Rejivar!! ;D
Old 05 Nov 2009, 14:27   #3 (permalink)
Ethereal

Worth a try .

I've added a child board to the General 40k area on a temporary basis. If it gets used, it'll stay. If not, then it will be removed
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2009, 21:52   #4 (permalink)
Shas'Vre

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farseer Tyross
I've added a child board to the General 40k area on a temporary basis. If it gets used, it'll stay. If not, then it will be removed
Seems like a very reasonable system.

[hr]

Also, it threw me for a second when I saw you were using your ACTUAL name, turns out I am not used to that! :P
lemon-green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2009, 10:51   #5 (permalink)
Ethereal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejivar Konj
Seems like a very reasonable system.
Most suggestions are worth a try especially since it was only really a few clicks to add it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejivar Konj
Also, it threw me for a second when I saw you were using your ACTUAL name, turns out I am not used to that! :P
It has been a while but since I bought some more Eldar from Rezzy, I've been getting in the mood again for the pointy-earred ones (despite my flirtation with their dark kin every so often). But I warn you it may be changing slightly to reflect the change in leaders for my Eldar army (given that I've been reviewing the old fluff for my Craftworld and the Farseer known as Tyross died and his son, "Fat-git" Talachi has taken his place as leader
FTyross is offline   Reply With Quote